Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Day 2 Draft Thread

1,270 posts in this topic

All they have to do is be in playoff hunt by then.

Dallas is a contender

Falcons are rebuilding

That is IF they make it to the playoffs.

Falcons aren't rebuilding, just fixing the defense and installing a run game.

Sarcasm?

Not at all. Our organization is too weak to absorb anyone who isn't a relative boy scout. It has been for years now.

The Cowboys get players because their locker room is tough and it has leadership. We pass on those same players because ours doesn't.

What are your thoughts on him missing team meetings and lying to teams blatantly multiple times, about both when he smoked and his anxiety issues? Not being patronizing either, I'd legitimately like to hear your thoughts.

As I continue to state...

Manage the player. He's got elite talent. He needs good management and supervision. Cowboys will give him this as they have given Dez.

The boys got the next Demarcus ware.

I'm excited for you, now you can get his Cowboys jersey.

No one in our FO wants that guy in our locker room.

ArthursMoustache likes this

What is wrong with harold??????

Another message board hero. Lmao.

Harold is the worst finisher out of all the pass rushers. He's and almost sack guy.

Hardy will not be playing until week 11

So? As soon as he serves his time, he will be doing for them what he should've been doing for us. Football is longer than ten weeks, and it's going to be played again next year and beyond.

Johnp likes this

Not at all. Our organization is too weak to absorb anyone who isn't a relative boy scout. It has been for years now.

The Cowboys get players because their locker room is tough and it has leadership. We pass on those same players because ours doesn't.

Gregory had just as many failed drug tests as Jalen Collins (3). We chose Collins. We must have had him higher on our draft board or preferred his relative character. He's a lot more competitive, that's for sure.

I agree with a couple people, Gregory could be very good with the Cowboys if he really does get it together and they keep him in check. But saying we're too afraid to do that just shows lack of knowledge about our organization at all. Hageman also had issues, and Prince Shembo had sexual assault charges related to a girl's suicide. It's not a thing anymore really. I understand if you prefer a different pick though, just hope they prove you wrong. smile.png

Jaelen Strong is still on the board. Better yet. there's a lot of good receivers left. I think we take Tevin Coleman though. We need another back to pair with Freeman. No, Smith is not a quality pairing with him.

I'm guessing Ziggy's hip surgery's are turning teams off. Surprised he hasn't been picked.

Lack of talent?

Dude's tape is terrible.

Jaelen Strong is still on the board. Better yet. there's a lot of good receivers left. I think we take Tevin Coleman though. We need another back to pair with Freeman. No, Smith is not a quality pairing with him.

Id honestly take Strong here....You almost have to if hes available.

A good RB will fall to the 4th. There are too many available.