Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Day 2 Draft Thread

1,270 posts in this topic

Dallas has a history of having guys watching out for players with "issues". Whatever his issue is, I think Jerry will get somebody to help him out. I think it's actually a good place for him to go.

And a crazy amount of problems. If he is indeed bi-polar then his meds will kill his athleticism.

Lol you serious?

He will be fine.

Seriously, if the guy had anxiety issues like all the messageboard GMs dont you think he wouldve been on suicide watch waiting that long?

What are your thoughts on him missing team meetings and lying to teams blatantly multiple times, about both when he smoked and his anxiety issues? Not being patronizing either, I'd legitimately like to hear your thoughts.

I heard an interview with Quinn last week and he said "this draft is loaded with pass rushers, DB's, and Olineman so I think we go Oline next. I would prefer a RB or WR, but if we get Marpet I will be ok with that.

He can get a one year contract that way though can't he?Maybe thats his plan?

No, the NFL team would hold his rights for something like three (or maybe four?) years.

Seriously, if the guy had anxiety issues like all the messageboard GMs dont you think he wouldve been on suicide watch waiting that long?

I will tell you all who didn't read it yesterday, I have clinically diagnosed anxiety. Like any medical condition, it's something you deal with and get on with your life. It's not like he sits in a corner shaking like a Chihuahua.

ArthursMoustache likes this

Dallas is a contender next season. Have built the best oline in league

And just added two pass rushers with potential

Falcons are a laughing stock back to back seasons top 10 picks

Hardy will not be playing until week 11

I will tell you all who didn't read it yesterday, I have clinically diagnosed anxiety. Like any medical condition, it's something you deal with and get on with your life. It's not like he sits in a corner shaking like a Chihuahua.

Same but you need medication. And need to be ok taking said medication.

thanat0s likes this

Dez Bryant, who PUNCHED HIS OWN MOTHER in 2012?

No the other one. Who got 1300 receiveing yards and 16 TDs. The one we passed up for Sean (Always Under the) Weatherspoon