Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Day 2 Draft Thread

1,270 posts in this topic

I can understand why to a point.If that dude had nothing to do with her murder that kid got ****** out of millions upon millions of dollars.Not sure saying that was the best move but man that has to suck.

it does suck, but he is putting the money he cant get now, over proving himself and getting a big pay day in 3 years. He would rather sit a year and get drafted higher than overcoming his situation? No thanks.

Randy Gregory is great to me. High risk but could be high reward. La'el (sp) Collins would be worth there also. Give me Marlo williAms on day three and Chris Conley on day three

@RapSheet: Source on LaEl Collins: If Collins is not drafted, he becomes a free agent. With no eligibility, he will not be eligible for another draft

that sounds about right, he is a senior.

For people worried about Gregory being a knucklehead ....

Not on this man's watch ...

Hard_Knocks_Falcons_Bryan_Cox_Cigars_Pic

He learned from some of the best ...

cox.jpg

NO we have come too far. Gregory is in sight.

He's a Cowboy.

This was a bad place to land. I'm worried for him. Hope he uses his draft stock dropping as motivation, but being around a guy like Hardy, in a dramatic place like Dallas...he might bust. This freaking sucks. I wanted him in NE where he could thrive. Dang. Bryant is promising I guess.