Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Day 2 Draft Thread

1,270 posts in this topic

Man the jags are really trying to get that London fan base, at one point during the draft, one fan will be selecting the pick from London. Get those pounds.

yes, if you're going to say you wont sign with any team if you dont get drafted today, you can go **** yourself and enjoy sitting on the pine for a year.

Honestly can you blame him? He loses out on a lot of money for just being questioned. From what they were saying he isn't even a suspect. I feel bad for the guy.

Jpowors likes this

Would anyone be against taking La'el Collins in the 3rd?

I wouldn't touch this guy and his agent has said if he isn't taken in the 2nd Round he will wait and enter next years draft

I wouldn't touch this guy and his agent has said if he isn't taken in the 2nd Round he will wait and enter next years draft

He said 2nd or 3rd rounds

I don't know much about Golson but that feels like a heck of a reach.

Not a huge reach. If not for size, I'd rather have him than Jalen Collins. Although I don't like Collins that much at all.

Man the jags are really trying to get that London fan base, at one point during the draft, one fan will be selecting the pick from London. Get those pounds.

Well they haven't had much success gaining a fanbase in the US....

I don't know much about Golson but that feels like a heck of a reach.

with PJ Williams and others available, yeah i agree

@RapSheet: Source on LaEl Collins: If Collins is not drafted, he becomes a free agent. With no eligibility, he will not be eligible for another draft

Harold dropping isn't all that surprising to me. His tape was pretty suspect.

People called me crazy for saying he could drop to the third.