Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Day 2 Draft Thread

1,270 posts in this topic

Yeah.But correct me if I'm wrong they swap from press man to zone just to keep the Opposing QB off kilter dont they?All that is besides the point anyways 4.48 is a perfectly fine time for a corner in any scheme.

At times

But they mostly play man on the outsides and zone in the middle.

Everybody else remaining is complete trash. The moment Gregory comes off I'm turning off my TV. Come on, lets go GREGORY the dream is still alive.

Not even out of the 2'nd round and there's nobody good left. smh

Not athletic enough for ZBS

He's 2" taller and the same exact weight as the starting LG the Skins signed last year with Shanahan running the ZBS. He's a 4 year starter, prototypical weight/height, and benched 30 reps of 225lbs showing his strength, not flab.

I think he's worth a 3rd.

Everybody else remaining is complete trash. The moment Gregory comes off I'm turning off my TV. Come on, lets go GREGORY the dream is still alive.

you eat that bug yet?

Not even out of the 2'nd round and there's nobody good left. smh

Yeah. We all know that, outside of the 2nd round...everyone....gets cut in camp.

Also, please know that the NFL is 5 on 5 with no subs allowed. MAN! I'm glad our fans are so very educated about how the NFL works.

Would anyone be against taking La'el Collins in the 3rd?

yes, if you're going to say you wont sign with any team if you dont get drafted today, you can go **** yourself and enjoy sitting on the pine for a year.

kingslasher likes this

Would anyone be against taking La'el Collins in the 3rd?

hmmmm is he going to prison.....don't know, he will enter draft next yr if cleared. just can't take that risk with 3rd

Is anyone else struggling like me. I'm watching the Hawks game, NFL Network and reading these boards?

and drinking scotch

Is anyone else struggling like me. I'm watching the Hawks game, NFL Network and reading these boards?

I'm right there with ya!

yes, if you're going to say you wont sign with any team if you dont get drafted today, you can go **** yourself and enjoy sitting on the pine for a year.

I can understand why to a point.If that dude had nothing to do with her murder that kid got ****** out of millions upon millions of dollars.Not sure saying that was the best move but man that has to suck.

hmmmm is he going to prison.....don't know, he will enter draft next yr if cleared. just can't take that risk with 3rd

He can't re enter the draft next season. He'll be an UFA