Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Day 2 Draft Thread

1,270 posts in this topic

We still need two more CB's in this draft so I dont hate the Collins pick. I believe we have an incredible coaching staff now so potential picks may now be a good thing.

We don't, we have 5 now, 6 if you count Southward.

Carolina moves up for a WR and need DE OLB help, and another WR hasn't came off the board since the Panties reached for theirs ... That's where people mess up and trade, they get scared they're going to lose out on their player.

Lmao Ah an internet tough guy. The verbiage used was "Not showing up for meetings"...not cancelling...not postponing... Not showing up. Then more recently saying that he deserves to be picked high. Yeah sorry... not buying that excuse. Your pretentious behavior towards your illness does not make you more knowledgeable in "real world issues", than the next guy. Try feeling important somewhere else, I'm not impressed.

My pretentious? Your the arrogant prick that thinks he knows what the **** is going on and can diagnose issues without any real world idea what is going on.

What? He played with that? Or at least ran a 4.48 40? A 6.77 3-cone on a freaking fracture? Ouch. That's insane though, I can't blame us for taking the chance.

No idea but i took it as he has the injury now.

AMAZING! FREAKIN AMAZING!! I'm BEYOND excited to have him opposite Tru with Alford on the Nickel!

There it is kids.

Carolina moves up for a WR and need DE OLB help, and another WR hasn't came off the board since the Panties reached for theirs ... That's where people mess up and trade, they get scared they're going to lose out on their player.

They need more tall targets for Cam to overthrow

Tandy Gossett likes this

My pretentious? Your the arrogant prick that thinks he knows what the **** is going on and can diagnose issues without any real world idea what is going on.

Yes your pretentious behavior. Gregory is falling not because of his anxiety but the situations surrounding his ailment, failing three drug tests and missing meetings. You can keep name calling all you want, it only goes to further my point about you.