Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Day 2 Draft Thread

1,270 posts in this topic

Guard and RB are the only things I feel like we really Need at this point. WR/TE would be nice too though, if somebody worth it falls to us.

Exactly, I really think we should get the rb out of the way in the 3rd.

Unless we plan on taking a guard or someone like Josue Matthias falls to us in the 4th, we're pretty much screwed at LG.

Evan mathis. Draft an Oregon player and flip him.

He's a whiff or miss kinda guy. I know but Alford has been burned a fair amount as well.

I'm trying to tell these clueless people. I've watched lsU games down here and this guy is one of the worst DBs by lsU standards. Alford has been burned and he's faster than Collins, so what does that says about Collins trying to cover Cooks on the outside/inside?

I'll say it. Jake Fisher won't make it past NE. they love white OL, and they need OL help

Really? Smh...

LG and maybe FS are needs too. That's why I don't like the Collins pick, CB wasn't a major need by no means. Guys are saying look at the amount of corners on the roster, we had 4. Most teams carry 5-6, so we could've gotten some like Lorenzo Doss from Tulane in the 4-5 round, who I think would be a great value pick.

Doesn't matter how many are on the roster, we only have 2 CB's (now 3) that should be on the field for any sort of substantial number of snaps. CB was a big need.

We still need two more CB's in this draft so I dont hate the Collins pick. I believe we have an incredible coaching staff now so potential picks may now be a good thing.

Oh yeah? Again, what real world issue do you have experience with? Quit talking out of your azz. My anxiety was related to stress over a particular project. You do not know his triggers.

Lmao Ah an internet tough guy. The verbiage used was "Not showing up for meetings"...not cancelling...not postponing... Not showing up. Then more recently saying that he deserves to be picked high. Yeah sorry... not buying that excuse. Your pretentious behavior towards your illness does not make you more knowledgeable in "real world issues", than the next guy. Try feeling important somewhere else, I'm not impressed.