Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Day 2 Draft Thread

1,270 posts in this topic

We could have had Kendricks, but nooooooo...... We went and got a lsU bust. I'm through.

Bye.

We could have had Kendricks, but nooooooo...... We went and got a lsU bust. I'm through.

We are trying to cover the deep ball with big corners. This isn't a 1year turn around.

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Gotta draft corners now. No need to pay guys 10 million when many of them flop in different systems.

At the risk of sounding like this morning. Reading between the lines. As someone who has dealt with OCD/Anxiety some of this makes sense. However, MISSING meetings is indicative of stress related issues that are more in line with bi-polar.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/01/report-randy-gregory-missed-at-least-three-meetings-with-teams/

Sorry but not buying it as an excuse with him. Blowing off/being late for a job interview is a completely different issue than anxiety.

The lsU guy runs a 4.46 college terms which translate to 5.0 in the NFL.

Kinda like how bud Dupree is too small for the nfl right?....

We are trying to cover the deep ball with big corners. This isn't a 1year turn around.

The guy doesn't have the NFL speed to cover on the corner spot.

Sorry but not buying it as an excuse with him. Blowing off/being late for a job interview is a completely different issue than anxiety.

So what real life experience do you have? You talk definitively. I've had heart issues, palpitations and horetness of breath etc, related to job related stress. Thought it was a heart attack at 30. What about you?

Eagles just took the guy we probably should have taken.

the guy who was 90 minutes late for one meeting and blew off another? no thanks

Wow "Deserved to be picked high"... Really Gregory... Failing drug tests, blowing off/being late for meetings..... And you deserve to be picked high? Wow...