Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Day 2 Draft Thread

1,270 posts in this topic

I honestly would consider Jarrett next. Could be an Atkins like penetrator at DT.

So no LB or LG or FS? I wouldn't be too angry if we were to take Xavier Cooper though.

Randy Gregory missed at least three meetings with teams, per @AdamSchefter http://t.co/FKxnUZsvNU

ProFootballTalk(@ProFootballTalk) May 2, 2015

Smdh wow...

Because he has mental issues. Hate to hear that - this type of issue with the draft could push him further into the issues.

Honestly he is sounding very anxiety riddled. It can wear you out. Needs to be on meds.

Im wary of drafting another pass rusher. It's sounding like even if we don't trade for Irvin he will sign here next offseason.

where are we getting the idea that our CB position is in worse shape than LB?

In Quinn I trust, but that's our first 3 round picks last year on CB and our 2nd rd pick this year. That's a LOT to invest in 3 positions if you include the NB. That said, this might be an indicator Quinn sees Southward as a potential FS and the nickel CB experiment for him is a bit of a myth.

In other news, anyone want to place a wager on whether or not Alford is on his way to Best Buy to purchase a replacement TV remote? laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

This is our LB vs CB depth chart before picking Collins. We had a lot more depth at LB than CB, without question.

SLB - Brooks Reed, O'Brien Schofield, Joplo Bartu

MLB - Paul Worrilow, Marquis Spruill, Nate Stupar

WLB - Justin Durant, Prince Shembo, Tyler Starr

LCB - Desmond Trufant, Ricardo Allen

RCB - Robert Alford, Jordan Mabin

Same but we have some really big WRs in our division now.

Tru lol....slipped my mind we only have Tru and Alford under contract. And the new guy guess we needed a shot in the arm

So no LB or LG or FS? I wouldn't be too angry if we were to take Xavier Cooper though.

Mitch Morse in the 4th. Trade up for Cobb. I think our FS is on the roster

Quinn knows what good CBs look like

Sorry, WOR, I don't buy into that Quinn hype. He's just another rook head coach until he actually does something. Right now, I can only evaluate these picks on their own merits.

Would have liked an OG there too but I love this pick. 1'st round talent which drops because of off the field issues, that's the perfect 2'nd round pick in my book.

falconsrus likes this

Sorry, WOR, I don't buy into that Quinn hype. He's just another rook head coach until he actually does something. Right now, I can only evaluate these picks on their own merits.

This is true but he has a blueprint that is more measured and proven than Mike Smith's ever was.

Mitch Morse in the 4th. Trade up for Cobb. I think our FS is on the roster

I would've liked us to take either Kendricks or AJ Cann in the 2nd and either Paul Dawson or Tre Jackson in the third. But my dreams are now killed.

A rook who came from a team that breeder no name CBs. You better believe at the very least Quinn picked up why all those guys were successful

Pretty funny that some people say Collins was a TD pick. 100% Quinn. I will trust Quinn on this pick since I haven't watched him much.

virginiafalcon likes this