Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Day 2 Draft Thread

1,270 posts in this topic

I wonder if he's capable of starting day one? I don't know a ton about him. Have to wonder about Alford.

doesn't take anytime when all your asked is to play man, which he is excellent at.

Dreaded Duo!!! Tru and Collins!!! Collins long with great man/man skills and good press and make TACKLES!!!

Yall we only had 3 corners on the roster.

Trufant, Alford and that guy we signed.

None of them have that Quinn size.

We needed another corner early, and he needed to have size.

FalconState likes this

We lost two NB's this off season so it's no surprise we would go CB at some point. Glad we are again focusing on defense early.

Hes BPA for those interested in that.

Could be on their board, but that means the filter is alive and well. No way is he above Gregory. I really want us to take him now, just so he can get a chance to redeem himself.

atlshocker likes this

other pressing needs.

where are we getting the idea that our CB position is in worse shape than LB?

In Quinn I trust, but that's our first 3 round picks last year on CB and our 2nd rd pick this year. That's a LOT to invest in 3 positions if you include the NB. That said, this might be an indicator Quinn sees Southward as a potential FS and the nickel CB experiment for him is a bit of a myth.

In other news, anyone want to place a wager on whether or not Alford is on his way to Best Buy to purchase a replacement TV remote? laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I doubt we were trying to trade up for him. I wonder who we wanted. Anyway, I don't know much about this guy.

Absolutely hate the pick. Even if he's a great player. We had more pressing needs. TD and his fu(kboys....

We got the wrong Collins. We needed a Safety.