Floyd Or Manny?

Predictions:

Manny wins 3 of the first 4 rounds. Floyd goes down on a legitimate shot for the first time in his career in the first 4 rounds. In response, turns it up to the max and dominates the rest of the fight, dropping Manny in the 11th. Floyd walks away with a unanimous decision.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm the only person that could not give less of a **** about this fight. These two bitchmades do not deserve the money they're getting, especially Floyd. This dude ducked Pack for **** near a decade, and finally accepted the fight after he had a handful of losses under his belt. This is the most uninteresting and over-hyped fight ever. If we could all get in Emmett Brown's Delorean and go back 7 years, then maybe you could justify asking $100 for this bull****.

If there is some way for both of these turds to lose, I'll be rooting for that outcome in my head while I'm watching Avengers.

I think I'm the only person that could not give less of a **** about this fight. These two bitchmades do not deserve the money they're getting, especially Floyd. This dude ducked Pack for **** near a decade, and finally accepted the fight after he had a handful of losses under his belt. This is the most uninteresting and over-hyped fight ever. If we could all get in Emmett Brown's Delorean and go back 7 years, then maybe you could justify asking $100 for this bull****.

If there is some way for both of these turds to lose, I'll be rooting for that outcome in my head while I'm watching Avengers.

In Floyd's defense, back then they couldn't agree on the split AND Pacman wouldn't submit to a drug test because Floyd thought he was on steroids or HGH.

In Floyd's defense, back then they couldn't agree on the split AND Pacman wouldn't submit to a drug test because Floyd thought he was on steroids or HGH.

Both would have been tested as all fighters are in Vegas. Floyd wanted Olympic style testing which means blood draws at random intervals throughout training. I don't know many fighters that would agree to that.

But that was all gamesmanship anyway. Floyd wasn't too interested in fighting Manny back then.

Both would have been tested as all fighters are in Vegas. Floyd wanted Olympic style testing which means blood draws at random intervals throughout training. I don't know many fighters that would agree to that.

But that was all gamesmanship anyway. Floyd wasn't too interested in fighting Manny back then.

Floyd agreed, Pac-man balked, I don't blame Floyd at all!!

Floyd agreed, Pac-man balked, I don't blame Floyd at all!!

Like I said, most any boxer would balk at a guy showing up at all hours of the day and night wanting a blood sample during training camp. It's one thing if Manny had been caught doping in the past, but he hadn't. It was a headgame.

Like I said, most any boxer would balk at a guy showing up at all hours of the day and night wanting a blood sample during training camp. It's one thing if Manny had been caught doping in the past, but he hadn't. It was a headgame.

Point being, back then Floyd didn't duck Manny which is the narrative that is being floated. I remember, in one interview, Floyd said (IIRC) that he agreed to give Manny the bigger cut if Manny agreed to the drug testing like Floyd himself was willing to do! People may consider Floyd a horrible person, but Floyd didn't duck Manny at all, Manny ducked Floyd!!!

Point being, back then Floyd didn't duck Manny which is the narrative that is being floated. I remember, in one interview, Floyd said (IIRC) that he agreed to give Manny the bigger cut if Manny agreed to the drug testing like Floyd himself was willing to do! People may consider Floyd a horrible person, but Floyd didn't duck Manny at all, Manny ducked Floyd!!!

If the testing was so critical for Floyd, then why aren't they doing it now?

I haven't seen anyone speak on it so I don't know. At this stage in the game, Floyd has more to lose by fighting Manny now than he did in their prime.

I'll answer for you. Floyd doesn't view Manny as the threat he was back then so now he still gets the massive payday without nearly the risk. It's a smart move really. He waited him out.

And FWIW, I think Floyd would have won back then, but there's no denying that Manny was far more dangerous in 2009 than he is now.

I'll answer for you. Floyd doesn't view Manny as the threat he was back then so now he still gets the massive payday without nearly the risk. It's a smart move really. He waited him out.

And FWIW, I think Floyd would have won back then, but there's no denying that Manny was far more dangerous in 2009 than he is now.

Floyd waited Manny out???? Floyd has his legacy to lose! Floyd has never had anyone crying over him like lil' Rickey Shroeder praying to God to wake him up, Pac man did! Y'all underestimate Floyd back then and now. Floyd is quick, smart, and can adjust his style in the ring............Manny, not so much then or now! I remember watching Manny on Friday night fights when he first came into the fight game. Manny bulked up the same way Bonds did. Again, Floyd NEVER ducked Manny,

And $100 million to gain. The differece is the risk to reward ratio is far more favorable to him now than it was six years ago. Floyd is an awful human being and possibly illiterate too, but he's no dummy.

You know 50 cent said that illiterate thing was a joke, right? Plus Floyd put that to rest when someone shoved a book in his face and he read it! But who are we fooling, me and you are both well off..............but gotdam, Floyd's "illiterate" azz is swimming in money (and trim) like Scrooge McDuck! Floyd is winning!!!

You know 50 cent said that illiterate thing was a joke, right? Plus Floyd put that to rest when someone shoved a book in his face and he read it! But who are we fooling, me and you are both well off..............but gotdam, Floyd's "illiterate" azz is swimming in money (and trim) like Scrooge McDuck! Floyd is winning!!!

There's no doubt about that he's incredibly skilled and incredibly wealthy. And his KO percentage is higher against women in the club than Manny's.

is complaining your most impressive trait?