Jake Fisher, Ot, Oregon - Versatile, Athletic, Nfl Ready

*TMo*

Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon: 6-6 1/8, 306 pounds, 4.97 40

Bottom Line -If you are a zone-based team looking for an athletic, well-schooled tackle who can come in and compete for a starting position right away, then Fisher is your guy. He has the feet to play the left side and is savvy enough in the run game to man the right side. He needs more weight on his frame, but guard is also an option for Fisher.

I think tonight the goal will definately be to strengthen the run game (OL, RB) or find a long, athletic DB (such as the kid from LSU). Quinn saw first hand of SEA success winning with a strong running game. I would LOVE to be able to pry Tre Mason from STL for a mid round pick after they took Gurley.

I'd love Fisher but if someone beats us to him, I'd be okay with a few other guys later in the draft like

Mitch Morse

Ty Sambrailo

Ali Marpet

Jamil Douglas

I know Mitch Morse and Ali Marpet are really good candidates for our scheme. Are the other two?

I know Mitch Morse and Ali Marpet are really good candidates for our scheme. Are the other two?

Sambrailo is 6'6" 311lbs

He has the footwork & agility to be great for us. The knock on him is he doesn't have ideal strength for an OT in a power scheme, but that's got little to do with us. Plus, he has the kind of frame where he should be able to put on a little more bulk if needed. He plays with a lot of nastiness & takes it all the way to the whistle. I think he'd be solid as a RT, but could be great as a guard in a ZBS. NFL.com compared him to Tyson Clabo & project him to go in the 3rd or 4th round.

Jamil Douglas is 6'4" 304lbs

Very athletic build & shows good quickness and agility that make him ideal as a LG in a ZBS. That is about all he is good for though, so he holds little to no value to most other teams. He does need someone to light a fire under his as at times, too. If he's got solid coaching & leadership from vets on the o-line to help keep him motivated, he could turn into an ideal fit at LG for us. NFL.com compares him to Earl Watford & projects him going in the 5th or 6th round.

I'm extremely interested in Doniel Gambrell, and am pulling for him to get picked up by someone.

The guy's father was murdered on his birthday when Doniel was 11 years old. Doniel took on being the "man of the house" from that point on, cooking, cleaning, and looking after his younger siblings while their mom was at work. He learned about responsibility early on through that unfortunate incident.

He was originally attending Eastern Michigan, but when his then girlfriend (and now wife) became pregnant, he left to be with her & his infant son. He was working in a factory to get by until Ted Ginn Sr. got him in at Notre Dame College in Ohio. During the season, he works as a Direct Support Professional, providing meals & clean laundry, as well as brushing teeth for patients in an assisted living facility for people ages 6-22 suffering from autism, cerebral palsy, etc.

He has a fantastic work ethic & is a very mature young man. I wish him the best.

I STRONGLY urge you to read this article about him: http://www.cleveland.com/sports/college/index.ssf/2014/10/married_with_children_and_an_n.html

I'm extremely interested in Doniel Gambrell, and am pulling for him to get picked up by someone.

The guy's father was murdered on his birthday when Doniel was 11 years old. Doniel took on being the "man of the house" from that point on, cooking, cleaning, and looking after his younger siblings while their mom was at work. He learned about responsibility early on through that unfortunate incident.

He was originally attending Eastern Michigan, but when his then girlfriend (and now wife) became pregnant, he left to be with her & his infant son. He was working in a factory to get by until Ted Ginn Sr. got him in at Notre Dame College in Ohio. During the season, he works as a Direct Support Professional, providing meals & clean laundry, as well as brushing teeth for patients in an assisted living facility for people ages 6-22 suffering from autism, cerebral palsy, etc.

He has a fantastic work ethic & is a very mature young man. I wish him the best.

I STRONGLY urge you to read this article about him: http://www.cleveland.com/sports/college/index.ssf/2014/10/married_with_children_and_an_n.html

Read the article, will be watching his progress.