Peat To New Orleans Good Player Saints

SyCo

Yep!

If that's the case...they better hope that Ireland finds them some defensive gems later in the draft.

I want defense from now until the 5th! Your hear me Sean??!! Defense!! Lol, nah but we'll probably take a WR at 31. Watch. Edited by BayouBengalz

The Oline is rebuilt on paper with Unger and Peat. The big uglies!

Now its gotta be defense 3 of the next 4 picks

I'm just going to have to trust what Payton's doing.

I've no doubt that Peat will be good though.

If 31 is offense too ima flip...

I believe we argued a month or so ago about them taking an Oline player at 13. I figure it would have been Collins had he not been in his current situation. Saints biggest areas of need: front 7 and oline. Don't reach for Dupree. It's looking like he may be there at 31.

Good pick.

I believe we argued a month or so ago about them taking an Oline player at 13. I figure it would have been Collins had he not been in his current situation. Saints biggest areas of need: front 7 and oline. Don't reach for Dupree. It's looking like he may be there at 31.

Good pick.

Seeing Brees go down the most times in his career in NO, oline makes a ton of sense. It's just not sexy so it's hard for people to like it.

Good pick.

I thought if Scherff or Collins were there at 13...then that's the way to go.

Beyond those two, defense would be the pick.

I just don't see Dupree falling to 31 .

If that happens, I'll be ecstatic!

I thought if Scherff or Collins were there at 13...then that's the way to go.

Beyond those two, defense would be the pick.

I just don't see Dupree falling to 31 .

If that happens, I'll be ecstatic!

Dupree is a bit of a project and I feel like he was a bit over rated heading into this. I'm glad they didn't reach. At 31? Take him. Then people complaining we passed on him at 13 will feel dumb lol.

I'm 99% certain that Collins would have been the pick without his current issues.

Edit: there goes that lol.

It'll never be as sexy as a WR or pass rusher, but its a process that works.

Last year we where happy to get Mathews. But this guy needs some work. He is big. But he might not be a day 1 starter.

I agree with everyone who said it's a need. But time will tell. He seems like a work in progress.

The Saints had to go ilb or oline. No team seems to wanna cut a deal so I think they adrressed a need vs grabbing the best on the board.

Last year we where happy to get Mathews. But this guy needs some work. He is big. But he might not be a day 1 starter.

I agree with everyone who said it's a need. But time will tell. He seems like a work in progress.

The Saints had to go ilb or oline. No team seems to wanna cut a deal so I think they adrressed a need vs grabbing the best on the board.

Tackle wasnt a need. Guard is.

Peat was their top rated player left on the board

Tackle wasnt a need. Guard is.

Peat was their top rated player left on the board

Yeah i know. Nothing wrong with that. Im just saying in the worst case you have to many oline players. You can never have to many oline players no matter what position. As the falcons found out last season when we ran out of oline players to play. Everyone got reps and all kinds of positions. I dont blame Payton is he starts him at G. Why not see what you got? It makes sense to me, it might work out. It might not, get him in there and see how it goes. It will be preseason and Brees wont be back there.

Yeah i know. Nothing wrong with that. Im just saying in the worst case you have to many oline players. You can never have to many oline players no matter what position. As the falcons found out last season when we ran out of oline players to play. Everyone got reps and all kinds of positions. I dont blame Payton is he starts him at G. Why not see what you got? It makes sense to me, it might work out. It might not, get him in there and see how it goes. It will be preseason and Brees wont be back there.

I agree.