Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LookAboutFalcon

Official 2015 Nfl Draft Thread

Can someone explain to me why the draft order changes a bit each round. How the heck do the Titans go from the 2nd pick in the first round to the 1st pick in the second round? Same with our 2nd round pick.

If you have the same record, it rotates. So since it's like five teams with a 6-10 record, we rotate with them.

Can someone explain to me why the draft order changes a bit each round. How the heck do the Titans go from the 2nd pick in the first round to the 1st pick in the second round? Same with our 2nd round pick.

same record, but the first round is determined by strength of schedule, the remaining rounds they rotate.

Why not just let it go? There's plenty to talk about without jawing with other fans, eh?

Sometimes it's just best to ignore children. They'll tire out.

I am very surprised that both Gregory and Collins made it through the 1st round. I would love to have either one of those in the 2nd round.

Can't wait to watch dorsett in indy

They definitely have added some more speed who go along with TY Hilton. I really like Dorsett. It will be interesting to see how they play them. Will TY and Dorsett be on the outside and Johnson in the slot most of the time? It hey will need to do something in the rest of the draft to address their run defense that looked so poor against NE.