Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LookAboutFalcon

Official 2015 Nfl Draft Thread

Dang Gordon goes to San Diego. I was kinda hoping he would fall to the second round and possibly be a consideration for the Falcons.

Reed/Durant are very good run defenders. This will allow vic to pin his ears back. With him and hageman rushing the passer good things will happen.

Change all those declarations of are and will to might, and then you're being realistic.

2 RB's taken in the top 15. I don't ever want to hear it again.

The shift has been happening a couple years now. Teams are realizing the old philosophy of control the clock and play good defense is always reliable.

Dang Gordon goes to San Diego. I was kinda hoping he would fall to the second round and possibly be a consideration for the Falcons.

Yeldon in 3rd would be sweet...

Yep, scared to see where Ameer goes...would love to snag him.

Think I would faint.

I think ameer will have the best career out of this RB draft. I would say gurley, but I'm anticipating an injury filled career

Honestly? I doubt it. Best case is, imo, Beasley is an effective pass rusher who gets high single digit sacks.

If Quinn was able to create greatness out of weakness, why bother drafting that position high at all? Might as well wait til later.

Well time will tell. And if sacks is all he does.... I should not complain

So how come Atl didn't get prime timed? All media hates the Falcons

I know! I even rewound it to make sure I didn't just miss it. I call shenanigans!

Well time will tell. And if sacks is all he does.... I should not complain

I sure hope so, and he's not just the winner of the underwear Olympics.

Would falcons consider making a trade to get back into the 1st round to take a perfect fit in Safety - Landon Collins.

Now if that happened, I'd be ecstatic.

So do you think we should go ILB, S or CB?

There's definitely going to be a run on WRs and CBs in the bottom of the first. Should leave a few of the top MLBs on the board. Hopefully we get the other Clemson Tiger Stephone Anthony and come one or two DBs away from completing our transformation into an elite defense.

There's definitely going to be a run on WRs and CBs in the bottom of the first. Should leave a few of the top MLBs on the board. Hopefully we get the other Clemson Tiger Stephone Anthony and come one or two DBs away from completing our transformation into an elite defense.

I am all for that. Curious to see what Coach Q can do with the unproven secondary players on the roster.