Scott Wright's Final Mock

He has us taking:

1st: EDGE Bud Dupree

2nd: OG: AJ Cann

3rd: RB: David Johnson

I like the 2nd round pick but the 1st and 3rd round picks are meh.

Dupree has the highest ceiling of all the edge rushers, and is the only one who will likely be available at our pick... and David Johnson is a monster bro, check the tape... he has hands like glue and can be a threat in the passing game as well as a ground n pounder

Kevin White to the Saints would scare me the most. No way we get Dupree over White. If Fowler and Beasley are gone and White is there, you have to take him

BTW if Draft Fell the way it did, My Three round mock would be,

Kevin White

Shaq Thompson

Haloli Kikaha

Edited by R_The_Great

Interesting quote: "Missouri DE Shane Ray has also been prominently linked to the Falcons but that would be quite a stretch in the Top 10 considering all of the question marks surrounding him. Usually at this point I would go on to list some other possible alternatives but in this case it's probably unnecessary as it would be a major upset if the Falcons didn't use this choice on a sack artist."

We are still hearing the name SHANE RAY. Still.

I still think trading back into the first round for Ray might be a possibility here. (And even if it's to do a 1st round double-dip on two pass rushers)

Edited by Maltese Falcon

Guest Negatorris

Dupree has the highest ceiling of all the edge rushers, and is the only one who will likely be available at our pick... and David Johnson is a monster bro, check the tape... he has hands like glue and can be a threat in the passing game as well as a ground n pounder

I would say Gregory without a doubt has the highest ceiling, although the chances of him reaching it are slim because of all of his other issues.

Scott Wright has predicted a lot of correct picks for us in the past. I can't remember all but I know he did predict Jimmy Williams, Sean Weatherspoon, Matt Ryan, Desmond Trufant in a trade up, and Jake Matthews. I think he might of had AJ 98 as well but I can't say for sure.

Yep, he's been the Falcons main barometer for me for years. He used to edit his mock almost every week, but he's been slacking off the past two years and really only adjusts it every month or so. His opinion still holds weight.

It leads me to believe that he thinks the Falcons view DuPree as the safest pick, if the rest are gone by #8.

Yep, he's been the Falcons main barometer for me for years. He used to edit his mock almost every week, but he's been slacking off the past two years and really only adjusts it every month or so. His opinion still holds weight.

It leads me to believe that he thinks the Falcons view DuPree as the safest pick, if the rest are gone by #8.

Bud Dupree is overrated ... He had a solid combine, but was to inconsistent in college. Safest pick my @$$.

He has us taking:

1st: EDGE Bud Dupree

2nd: OG: AJ Cann

3rd: RB: David Johnson

I like the 2nd round pick but the 1st and 3rd round picks are meh.

love David Johnson could be the best back on this draft. I like Langford as well. Both are very well rounded and can cat h the ball out of the backfield with ease.

IF we select Bud Dupree, I will hold my tongue and assume there's something my feeble mind can't comprehend with him. If Mayock, Wright, Quinn, Dimitroff, and Pioli ALL think it's a good pick, I'll reserve judgement. But for now, before we pick, it's the one I least want. I'd rather take Gurley or Scherff in that situation.