If You Were A Receiver, Which Qbs Would Be Your Favorite To Have Throw You The Ball

alwaysfallforward

Personally, I'd go with Brady. His great decision making on where to throw the football would help a lot when I got open, and his pocket mobility would be great for adjusting if for whatever reason, I don't run the exact route he expected. I also like short slant and screen routes, and he does well with those.

How about you guys?

Combination of the two. I was sad watching him in the playoffs last season. Hopefully this is his farewell tour this season. Just like watching Farve near the end!

favre had that second to last season where he was phenomenal, just like Manning did the year before last. I imagine Fox was glad to get outta Denver knowing he was gonna have to use Manning to get to the Super Bowl.

His problem is now, he's gotta put up with the brattiness of Jay Cutler.

Can you imagine going from Peyton to Jay? Plus, Da Bears have no defense. Fox won't last long there.

Yeah, it's looking pretty grim in ChiTown and their fans realize it. We play them down here the Sunday after Christmas. My youngest daughter's boyfriend is from Chicago and a huge Bears fan, so I told 'em they can go with us to the game. I'm hoping We're starting to hit on at least 5 cylinders by the end of December so we can take what should be a relatively easy win, if we're at 7 wins by then (week 16) I'll be happy.

Oh hey, Look who's trolling...

Back to the discussion at hand. Rodgers or Manning.

Between those 2, I'd take Rodgers. I'd have Brady as my first choice though, Brees as number 2. There many be no better QB at adjusting when the play doesn't go as planned than Brees. That would be my biggest problem with Manning.

He's a great QB, best in the game today at presnap reads(maybe all time), win insane accuracy, but he seems to rely too much on timing. If timing gets thrown off, he doesn't seem to adjust very well.