Monoxide And Tuggle I'm Calling You Both Out

MSalmon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this place was so vitriolic last off-season that I was about to quit stopping by. Every thread was turned into an anti-Matt Ryan rant. The new mods came right on time and I'm glad for both. I disagree with what constitutes a troll, but if you can take you thread about hiring a defensive position coach and turn it into a reason why MR2 should be traded, then you might be one.

I reckon it's time I take a little credit. I'm the one that talked Banker into making Tuggle a mod after Tugg told me he'd do it if given a chance. Banker readily agreed. He was overwhelmed since a few other fan mods had apparently quit, including Rev Hal. Tuggle in turn nominated Monoxide for additional help, especially with ABF, and it has all worked out well.

I don't post a great deal anymore but I do lurk a bit and work behind the scenes when I can. wink.png

I reckon it's time I take a little credit. I'm the one that talked Banker into making Tuggle a mod after Tugg told me he'd do it if given a chance. Banker readily agreed. He was overwhelmed since a few other fan mods had apparently quit, including Rev Hal. Tuggle in turn nominated Monoxide for additional help, especially with ABF, and it has all worked out well.

I don't post a great deal anymore but I do lurk a bit and work behind the scenes when I can. wink.png

My goto move for anything and everything in life is recruit a Mormon. They'll do it.