I Dont Care Who We Draft Just As Long As They Perform At An Elite Level

now i do have favorites that i would love over another.. ie Fowler and Beasley, and TG3 but at this point i just want someone to step in and make an immediate impact..

but i wanna make a point that i think a lot of people can agree. DE OL and QB are players that come around every year.. but when there is a potential phenom and you are within grasp of him you should pull the trigger...

i wanted so bad to move up to take Mack last year, a phenom. we didnt move and got Jake. that move wouldnt have cost us this years 1st. this year wouldve been an easy draft... scherff wouldve been our guy at 8.. and heII we couldve even pulled the trigger on another phenom and take TG3

i think Blank is more a business man than a sports man... if you think about it Dupree wont sell PSL but TG3 will.

but like i said in my title..... i dont care just dont be a JA98 and Sam Baker, and PJelly or a Spoon player.... Give me a Trufant player!!!!!

why not. sure we need DE along with S, RB, TE, LB, OL, we asked the question before, how many of our players, from last year, would be starters on another team.. Matty ice JJ and willy mo and TRU. heII if landon collins is the BPA, we need saftey right take him!!!

You can't convince most people that taking the highest rated guy on your board is ever the wise thing to do. It's mostly needs based desperation around here.

Would be fun to make a list of all the predictions from the last couple weeks, hold it for a couple of years and see who was right.

I don't know who to draft- my best guess would be Ray or Dupree, but it's only a guess. Like Ray's relentlessness and Dupree's potential.

I'll be rooting for anyone they draft, wherever they end up being picked in the 1st round. Love to see them trade back and blow up the myth that TD won't trade back. Think this may be the perfect draft for that.

You can't convince most people that taking the highest rated guy on your board is ever the wise thing to do. It's mostly needs based desperation around here.

Agree which is senseless considering we have 8 picks as of now. Whether a trade up occurs from 8 or in lower rounds, I'm pretty sure 8 rookies aren't making the Falcons. If Quinn was wanting that big of "roster cleansing" we wouldn't have bothered signing Reed , Durant, re-signed kroy and signed Schofield and clay born..we'd gone the youth movement route

Would be fun to make a list of all the predictions from the last couple weeks, hold it for a couple of years and see who was right.

I don't know who to draft- my best guess would be Ray or Dupree, but it's only a guess. Like Ray's relentlessness and Dupree's potential.

I'll be rooting for anyone they draft, wherever they end up being picked in the 1st round. Love to see them trade back and blow up the myth that TD won't trade back. Think this may be the perfect draft for that.

I just put my last years real time mock out there for you to read in another thread. last year was the first year I did a real time mock picking the same time as the falcons do. But it is fun to see if I would do any better than the Falcons actual GM does. I will be making another thread about it this year if you want to follow along.

Agree which is senseless considering we have 8 picks as of now. Whether a trade up occurs from 8 or in lower rounds, I'm pretty sure 8 rookies aren't making the Falcons. If Quinn was wanting that big of "roster cleansing" we wouldn't have bothered signing Reed , Durant, re-signed kroy and signed Schofield and clay born..we'd gone the youth movement route

Yep. I think to some degree, they have an understanding that goal number one is to try to salvage some of the current players. I don't happen to have much confidence in those players, but I see that it's necessary.

I don't even bother counting anyone beyond the fourth as anything but camp bodies. If they surprise us, that's great, but it's the exception. That's why I hate the idea of being pigeon holed into one position high in the draft. It increasss the odds of mistakes, and diminishes the work your talent scouts did assembling your big board.

This is how I feel every year but still have players I prefer over others. When it's all said and done I'll root for whomever we draft to be an all pro and help our Falcons to their first SB win and hopefully many more.

I don't think we're going to do anything in the draft that is shocking. I won't be surprised if we trade up or down or stay put. We could draft Williams, Fowler, Ray, Dupree, Gregory, Gurley, Cooper, etc. and it won't surprise me a bit.

At this point the only thing that would shock me is if we traded someone like Tru or Ryan. Or if we drafted Winston or Mariota. Anything else is possible IMO.

Yep. Needs are fine, but not to the overall detriment to your teams long term health. BPA on your board isn't a bad idea. But what do I know, just my honest opinion.