Consensus: Gurley A Good Value To Hou/sd @ 16/17

Halsey.

I remember last year when we all really wanted Clownie... how we lost that game to Shanahan and the RedClowns because he decided to throw the game away on a 2 pt conversion instead of going to overtime. **** Papa Shanahan I forget his first name I dont CARE! We needed and DESERVED to lose that game.

Nonetheless... I remember us saying "Oh wait for Gurley next year" "dont worry if we dont get clownie, we will get gurley" "we need a RB dont get one this year, get Gurley next year"

WELL THE TIME HAS COME MOFOS

Gurley HAS to come to Atlanta it's been a LONG time COMING!emot-tiphat.gif

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25164383/nfl-mock-draft-rb-todd-gurley-breaks-into-the-top-10

8. Atlanta Falcons -- Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia: One could make the argument that Gurley is the most talented player in this draft class so to get him with the eighth pick could prove to be excellent value for Atlanta. With Steven Jackson no longer on the roster, Devonta Freeman and Gurley would be a fun duo to watch.

2015 NFL Mock Draft: RB Todd Gurley breaks into the top 10
By Dane Brugler | NFLDraftScout.com Senior Analyst

April 26, 2015 8:24 pm ET

I remember last year when we all really wanted Clownie... how we lost that game to Shanahan and the RedClowns because he decided to throw the game away on a 2 pt conversion instead of going to overtime. **** Papa Shanahan I forget his first name I dont CARE! We needed and DESERVED to lose that game.

Nonetheless... I remember us saying "Oh wait for Gurley next year" "dont worry if we dont get clownie, we will get gurley" "we need a RB dont get one this year, get Gurley next year"

I remember...I think they want to wait until Chubb now...LOL!!!

They've been saying that for years actually.

I honestly think Gurley could run us to a Super Bowl along with Matt & Julio. We don't need a super great defense this season. Quinn is going to get something out of Schofield, Clayborn & Reed, as well as some guys from the previous regime like Hageman & Goodman. I am not worried about our defense in the long run. We can get a decent passrusher in the second. People are so stuck on a pass rusher. I get it... honestly, but Gurley has the potential to be much better at his position than Ray & Dupree can be at theirs.... in most people's opinion anyways.

Either trade up for Williams/Beasley, or take Gurley or Scherff at 8. Or trade down for Gurley.

Here's my thing...

I have seen A LOT of the guys that are claiming we absolutely have to go Pass Rusher w/ #8 ***** and moan about TD not going BPA in previous drafts. People around here flip their agendas just to fit their current desires.

I would take Gurley at 8 over a mid tier pass rusher and an OG any day of the week. Within 3 years the running game is going to make a big resurgence anyway. This pass happy stuff is going to fade back into obscurity where it belongs because the absolute best chance to win a Superbowl is w/ a good defense, a competant QB and a clock-chewing running game.

For the record the players I most want are Williams and Beasley.

Edited by RubberDucky