I'm Shocked No One Has Started A Thread On The Baltimore Riots

Mr. Hoopah!

Now they are throwing out a distraction story about Freddie hurting himself... The media....

Yeah, really. Freddie Gray broke his own neck, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. GTFOHWTBS!!! I can't believe the B'more PD is dumb enough to think people are going to fall for that one!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryland State legislator Patrick McDonough, the guest host of a drive-time radio program on Wednesday morning, discussed the possibility of revoking food stamps from the parents of protesting Baltimore youth.

Later during the same broadcast, McDonough called for a "scientific study" of what he called the "thug nation" in the black community. McDounough is a Republican member of the states House of Delegates who represents a suburban area northeast of the city.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/04/30/pat-mcdonough-food-stamps-baltimore/

Edited by Unca T

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-aclu-police-deaths-20150318-7-story.html

"At least 109 people have died after encounters with police in Maryland between 2010 and 2014, according to a study released Wednesday by the American Civil Liberties Union.

Nearly 70 percent of those who died were black and more than 40 percent of the people were unarmed, according to the report. Blacks make up 29 percent of Maryland's population.

Of the 109 cases studied, the ACLU said less than 2 percent of officers involved in the deaths were criminally charged."

Its looking like Grey was NOT mortally injured by the police. Witness accounts in the van say, he was jumping around, trying to hurt himself, now a contusion to his head are suggesting his injury occurred by his own actions in the van. This isn't the narrative the activist, our president want, but like the Hands up don't shoot narrative, we all know the media, the democrat party wants police anxiety as a furthering of their Narrative of police brutality. http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/04/breaking-news-no-evidence-found-that-freddie-gray-s-death-was-result-of-police-who-arrested-him-prob.html

Sources familiar with the report said the medical examiner found the injury that caused Gray's death a week later, on April 19, was likely caused when he slammed his head into the interior wall of the police transport van and that his head injury reportedly matched a bolt in the back of the van. That explanation could jibe with a fellow passenger's account in a police affidavit that Gray was thrashing around in an effort to injure himself, although that witness went on the city's CBS affiliate to say his words were taken out of context and that he now fears for his life after his statement was used to bolster the police version of events.

The Medical Examiner's Office declined to comment on this open investigation and said it does not release preliminary findings. State officials are reviewing the report and determining whether there is sufficient evidence to charge as many as six police officers who were involved in Gray's arrest and transport. Gray's lawyer has said the 25-year-old's spine was nearly severed, but results of an autopsy, like the police report, remained under wraps. That has fueled frustration and suspicion in the community, where peaceful protests devolved into rioting and looting, culminating in a night of chaos on Monday.

"The transparency is just not there," the Rev. Cortly "C.D." Witherspoon said after Police Commissioner Anthony Batts refused to answer any questions Thursday.

An explosive Washington Post report on Wednesday night that said the witness riding in the back of the van heard Gray banging against the interior of the van also came into question, as that witness, Danta Allen, who had been arrested for allegedly stealing a cigarette, told WJZ he doesn’t believe Gray was trying to hurt himself.

“When I was in the back of that van it did not stop or nothing," Allen said. "All it did was go straight to the station, but I heard a little banging, like he was banging his head,” Allen said. ” I didn’t even know he was in the van until we got to the station.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/01/many-questions-still-remain-in-death-freddie-gray/

Its looking like Grey was NOT mortally injured by the police. Witness accounts in the van say, he was jumping around, trying to hurt himself, now a contusion to his head are suggesting his injury occurred by his own actions in the van. This isn't the narrative the activist, our president want, but like the Hands up don't shoot narrative, we all know the media, the democrat party wants police anxiety as a furthering of their Narrative of police brutality. http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/04/breaking-news-no-evidence-found-that-freddie-gray-s-death-was-result-of-police-who-arrested-him-prob.html

The other guy stated on TELEVISION that he couldn't even see Gray on the other side of the van due to the metal partition between them, he said that he only heard a few bumps! An ME said that could have been from Gray having convulsions in the van. Furthermore, the cops are starting to turn on one another. Hope you saw the "preemptive strike" interview by one of the cops (which one, didn't say) relative's on television.

Yeah, really. Freddie Gray broke his own neck, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. GTFOHWTBS!!! I can't believe the B'more PD is dumb enough to think people are going to fall for that one!

Because they know, unfortunately, this guy has a constituency of dumb:

http://www.salon.com/2015/04/30/the_facts_be_damned_sean_hannitys_demented_freddie_gray_fantasies/

The cops who fired 41 shots at Amadou Diallo on his doorstep when he reached for his wallet were charged, too, before being acquitted.

I hope and pray this is not the case this time Unca T. I think the fix is in, the cops will walk, but B'more will be torched if this happens! If any of you are praying people, the time has come to pray that the outcome of this case is something that is palatable to the citizens of West and East B'more!!! God help us!!!

I understand the skepticism. Clearly I have it as well as we've been used to getting f***ed over in these situations. I'm not going to say lets "hope" for justice this time b/c hope and prayer hasn't done anything in these situations in the past. For some reason I am a bit optimistic that these THUGS get what's coming to them though.

Investigative Reporter for WBAL-TV Jayne Miller has been shooting down that narrative about Gray injuring himself since it first appeared.

https://twitter.com/jemillerwbal

And if you wanna see a real thug, google "Lieutenant Brian Rice."

Baltimore police officer who chased Freddie Gray had pattern of violence - court filings

Brian Rice, lieutenant suspended in police-van death that sparked federal inquiry, was ordered to stay away from man who had fear of imminent harm or death

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/23/baltimore-officer-who-chased-freddie-gray-had-pattern-of-violence-court-filings

Edited by Unca T

The other guy stated on TELEVISION that he couldn't even see Gray on the other side of the van due to the metal partition between them, he said that he only heard a few bumps! An ME said that could have been from Gray having convulsions in the van. Furthermore, the cops are starting to turn on one another. Hope you saw the "preemptive strike" interview by one of the cops (which one, didn't say) relative's on television.

I think contributing cause comes into effect given the fact he was shackled but not Seat belted in. I can't see how the cop driving the van Meant for Grey to get hurt, so its very fuzzy and why riot? Its not as though the police were trying to injure the guy, or that seems to be the case.

I think contributing cause comes into effect given the fact he was shackled but not Seat belted in. I can't see how the cop driving the van Meant for Grey to get hurt, so its very fuzzy and why riot? Its not as though the police were trying to injure the guy, or that seems to be the case.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you should be watching the news now.......................

I hope and pray this is not the case this time Unca T. I think the fix is in, the cops will walk, but B'more will be torched if this happens! If any of you are praying people, the time has come to pray that the outcome of this case is something that is palatable to the citizens of West and East B'more!!! God help us!!!

She's overseeing Freddie Gray case; both parents, grandfather, 2 aunts, 3 uncles are police officers

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/04/30/1381507/-She-s-overseeing-Freddie-Gray-case-both-parents-grandfather-2-aunts-3-uncles-are-police-officers#

She said she heard the call re: "no justice, no peace", though.

Meanwhile, the police oversight package dwindles further. Senate Approps kills police bodycams bill (HB1285) and adding civilians to Peace Officer Standards and Training Board (HB1287).

Edited by Unca T

I have friends who tend to have opinions more toward the "conservative" side of this issue and this is a point I bring up to them all the time.When they felt like the government was coming for their guns they were talking about and hinting at a full blown revolution yet when the government/Cops actually freaking kill someone and the people respond.....well they're just being ridiculous.The hypocrisy drives me crazy.

That's a great point. I hadn't thought about it that way. You're absolutely right.

The knife found on Freddie Gray was not a switchblade and therefore legal. Gray was illegally arrested according to State 's Attorney Mosby.

Freddie Gray begged the police for medical help, and they ignored him. The second prisoner in the police van says officers took care of handling him at police district before tending to Freddie Gray who was unresponsive. The autopsy showed no evidence Gray banged his head against van wall.

Before Freddie Gray the Baltimore Police left Dondi Johnson paralyzed from the waste down after a rough ride and paid him $7.4 million.

Before Freddie Gray the Baltimore Police paralyzed Jeffrey Alston from the neck down in a rough ride and paid him $37 million.

Disgusting.