I'm Shocked No One Has Started A Thread On The Baltimore Riots

Mr. Hoopah!

Obviously Worzone is actively rooting for hundreds of human beings to be killed and will be disappointed if it doesn't pan out that way. That's the only reasonable explanation for virtually everything he's said so far.

I'm rooting for people to act like civilized human beings because there is something worth talking about here that is so lost in violence and burning down a city. There is a legitimate discussion to be had but can't be addressed until they stop being criminals.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since 2011, Baltimore City has paid $5,765,065 in settlements and court judgments on cases alleging misconduct by police

http://data.baltimoresun.com/news/police-settlements/

"The blow was so heavy. My eyes swelled up. Blood was dripping down my nose and out my eye."

"*****, you aint no better than any of the other old black ****** I have locked up."

"They slammed me down on my face," Brown added, her voice cracking. "The skin was gone on my face. ..."

Edited by Unca T

I'm rooting for people to act like civilized human beings because there is something worth talking about here that is so lost in violence and burning down a city. There is a legitimate discussion to be had but can't be addressed until they stop being criminals.

There's a legitimate discussion to be had but we have this sociopathic toddler that keeps coming into the conversation and demanding widespread murder and mayhem as a solution to property damage and widespread breakage of curfew.

What happens when they fire on our attack the national guard? How do you see that playing out?

I imagine the same way shooting at any law enforcement officer. But since the national guard showed up in full military gear and the curfew was put in place, the worst of the violence has been curtailed. There hasn't been an attack on the national guard that I'm aware of.

There's a legitimate discussion to be had but we have this sociopathic toddler that keeps coming into the conversation and demanding widespread murder and mayhem as a solution to property damage and widespread breakage of curfew.

Says the guy who supports the ones actually killing people. You are an idiot.

The British Empire referred to them basically as thugs so... you sound kind of silly.

So you're taking the side of the British Empire now? Yowza.

Were the Founding Fathers right to resort to riots and property destruction in response to a small tax increase? Or were they thugs who deserved to be mowed down by the British military, as you suggest is the case in Baltimore?

Says the guy who supports the ones actually killing people. You are an idiot.

How many people have died in the Baltimore riots?

I imagine the same way shooting at any law enforcement officer. But since the national guard showed up in full military gear and the curfew was put in place, the worst of the violence has been curtailed. There hasn't been an attack on the national guard that I'm aware of.

So shooting police=justifiable murder

Beating civilians to death= sociopath

Got it. Nice logic

Obviously Worzone is actively rooting for hundreds of human beings to be killed and will be disappointed if it doesn't pan out that way. That's the only reasonable explanation for virtually everything he's said so far.

I don't make that claim lightly, but it's hard not to come to that conclusion, he's painted the rioters as killing people left and right without posting anything to suggest that there's been any civilian deaths, much less the sort of mass bloodshed that would demand a serious discussion on suspension of habeas corpus, and he's actively avoided addressing posts bringing up the lack of a death toll while continuing to argue that any and all authority should be firing on anyone that appears violent in any way. The only reasonable explanation is that he really and truly wants to see people die for the sake of his own amusement.

So you're taking the side of the British Empire now? Yowza.

Were the Founding Fathers right to resort to riots and property destruction in response to a small tax increase? Or were they thugs who deserved to be mowed down by the British military, as you suggest is the case in Baltimore?

How many people have died in the Baltimore riots?

If I was British they are thugs who rebelled deserving death for treason which is exactly how England treated them.

If I'm American they are patriots who founded my nation.

No, that's not what I said. You have the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader.

It literally is

I don't make that claim lightly, but it's hard not to come to that conclusion, he's painted the rioters as killing people left and right without posting anything to suggest that there's been any civilian deaths, much less the sort of mass bloodshed that would demand a serious discussion on suspension of habeas corpus, and he's actively avoided addressing posts bringing up the lack of a death toll while continuing to argue that any and all authority should be firing on anyone that appears violent in any way. The only reasonable explanation is that he really and truly wants to see people die for the sake of his own amusement.

^^ supports arson and murder then gets mmad if someone says arsonists and murderers did be stopped by force

If I was British they are thugs who rebelled deserving death for treason which is exactly how England treated them.

And the fact that you don't see the disconnect and your reaction to Baltimore tells me everything that I need to know about you.

He's also said someone committing a property crime, with no human victims, should "catch a bullet." He's defined all sorts of situations in which he thinks the government should execute citizens without due process.

He's also said someone committing a property crime, with no human victims, should "catch a bullet." He's defined all sorts of situations in which he thinks the government should execute citizens without due process.

You're talking about a guy who can empathize with the British Empire in reaction to protests over a small tax increase, but not with American citizens reacting to cops killing someone in their custody without any consequences.

Yes. If you burn a home you just destroyed a human life. The cost, insurance may or may not cover it. Lifetimes of things passed down gone, possibly killing the people inside. All in the name of justice? Yes

You're talking about a guy who can empathize with the British Empire in reaction to protests over a small tax increase, but not with American citizens reacting to cops killing someone in their custody without any consequences.

I don't know if you know this but America is the new British Empire. If you try to rebell do you know what the penalty is? The same as what England did to those who rebell

It literally is

No, it's not. You asked what I thought would happen if they fired on the national guard. My response - the same as if they fired on any law enforcement officer of agency - meant that the national guard would return fire.

But that hasn't happened. No one has shot at the national guard. Instead, you've spent over a dozen pages arguing people should be executed in the streets without process for committing property crimes.

I imagine Worzone is a very conflicted man in real life, not to say that he doesn't deal with his own set of problems here. He probably grew up very angry, possibly abused. Something was always a bit "off" with him, and had it not been for his religion, he most likely would have become a serial killer or some other brand on psychopath.

I think it's safe to say we're at the point where Worzone needs to post articles dealing with the civilian death toll in order to keep yammering about all the murderers on the streets right now.

The answer is zero, if it wasn't obvious. There are zero people who have been killed in Baltimore related to the riots, by all updated stat counts.

Oh, wait. Freddie Gray. Odd how that works, with the police being the only ones to murder in this situation.

And then they have the audacity to say Freddie Gray somehow injured his own spinal cord. This guy Worzone is a total psychopath.

It literally is

A person shouldn't have to look at their flag in order to come up with an opinion.