I'm Shocked No One Has Started A Thread On The Baltimore Riots

Mr. Hoopah!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that it's not already over 30 pages of name calling. I realize that's a bit inflammatory, but this is ABF after all.

Hopefully things calm down soon without too many people getting hurt.

**** you,you racist.

Just making up for lost time.

Really though doesn't Andrews live fairly close to there?Hope all is well.

There should be protests about what happened to the young man'but peaceful protests" the right way to do it.

But you've got a bunch of opportunistic scumbags who use a tragic situation to line their **** pockets.

There should be a thorough investigation from an outside impartial entity to find out what happened to

this man and when who ever is found guilty should be brought to justice....period. Just my .02

Edited by BirdBrain53

There should be protests about what happened to the young man'but peaceful protests" the right way to do it.

But you've got a bunch of opportunistic scumbags who use a tragic situation to line their **** pockets.

There should be a thorough investigation from an outside impartial entity to find out what happened to

this man and when who ever is found guilty should be brought to justice....period. Just my .02

I don't disagree with any of this.

The problem is they are only showing one side of the story and not the other side. They aren't showing the people who are locked arm in arm singing gospel songs... It's a shame that people won't remember or care to see the peaceful side... Just the hate

Twitter is a virtual treasure trove of dumbassery tonight. Many believe that this is going to pave the way for Obama to institute "Marshall Law"

Apparently, marshall law differs from martial law. But I'm not sure how.

I've avoided social media tonight.It is better to think your family is a bunch of ignorant aholes than to have them remove all doubt.

My feed is pretty fun. nothing really outrageous. I even posted something about it with the video I saw where the protests were peaceful.

I wish they would do a side by side at least with the peaceful vs the rioters... but nope... just the side to get the most ratings... I hate the media

The problem is they are only showing one side of the story and not the other side. They aren't showing the people who are locked arm in arm singing gospel songs... It's a shame that people won't remember or care to see the peaceful side... Just the hate

Oh, but that wouldn't be good for TV or click bait.

what should people do?

Peaceful protest are getting us no where. More people are being murdered for being "too big and scary". So should we just take it on the chin? Should we lay down and just accept that we are back to the days of old?

Hurting innocent people's property is the answer? No.

Twitter is a virtual treasure trove of dumbassery tonight. Many believe that this is going to pave the way for Obama to institute "Marshall Law"

Apparently, marshall law differs from martial law. But I'm not sure how.

Well Marshall law is like Martial Law but at 40-60% off.......................

I will show myself out :(

what should people do?

Peaceful protest are getting us no where. More people are being murdered for being "too big and scary". So should we just take it on the chin? Should we lay down and just accept that we are back to the days of old?

No. We somehow need to get people to realize that the media is obstructing our view of what's really going on, and then we would make some progress.

Edited by Makaveli96

That goes both ways

Ok.. so if John punches me in the face I should go burn Williams house down because I'm mad at John? That's signals the end of any credibility a movement has.

what should people do?

"I think that we've got to see that a riot is the language of the unheard."