Shane Ray Arrested Today

you guys are trippin... what does a piece have to do with a guy getting caught with some weed ... thats like saying calvin johnson is a dirtbag for admitting he smoked weed before

Most of you would give a arm and a leg to have justin houston and he failed the combine drug test

Ray did something stupid ... if his draft stock fall thats on him... he will pay in millions ... saying thats ... its stupid to call a guy story fake because he got caught with weed.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that's true...he's stupid.

Gurley at 8, Ray in late first round, would people be happy or still whine?

Posted Images

Yeah, I see Ray falling but not very far.

Gregory may not fall much either but I think teams have more worries about him than just weed usage than could cause him to fall further.

Yea it seems like 2 different problems.... but again ... Its the timing with Ray .... just stupid

you guys are trippin... what does a piece have to do with a guy getting caught with some weed ... thats like saying calvin johnson is a dirtbag for admitting he smoked weed before

Most of you would give a arm and a leg to have justin houston and he failed the combine drug test

Ray did something stupid ... if his draft stock fall thats on him... he will pay in millions ... saying thats ... its stupid to call a guy story fake because he got caught with weed.

Yep

I don't think Ray or Gregory falls like Houston did though.

If your still against weed in 2015 then your stupid. Do some research on the benefits shouldn't be illegal in the first place. Hopefully we pick him up late

Sure the benefits are high...lol. Thing is though, its illegal and a banned substance in the NFL. Word is they aren't getting any softer on it, they are getting tougher on it. Even if legal it will be a banned substance, much like many other legal things.

Its not the weed. I think people are being judgmental on both Ray and Gregory. Its the timing. At the Combine and before the draft that makes them so bad.

Yep

Although I think teams have more concerns about Gregory than just the timing of his fail drug test from what I've been hearing, He and Ray's ability to make good decisions will be questioned for the time being.

Yep

Although I think teams have more concerns about Gregory than just the timing of his fail drug test from what I've been hearing, He and Ray's ability to make good decisions will be questioned for the time being.

Well, Gregory has a lot more red flags than weed and timing. Ray has this. Who knows really.

I wonder how many teams draft's boards are being shook up???

Hard to say.

Lmao at all the pro weed posters. Even if it was legal just like with having an open container he still would have gotten a citation for it. Even in the states where it is legal there are still rules and laws that have to be followed. Making it legal won't change the fact that if you fail a drug test at any job from McDonald's to a corporate board room you will be punished and in most cases fired. If it was legal it still would have made headlines and be negative publicity for him just as a D.U.I. or driving with a loaded gun would be.

When you pot heads sober up understand it's not his use of weed that is the problem it's not having the presence of mind to know that any negative publicity is gonna hurt your draft stock...3 days before the draft doubly so. It was stupid it would be stupid a year or 10 years from now it's doubly stupid because it likely costs him millions of dollars especially if he falls out of the first round.

I can see the phones ringing at Flowery Branch.

TD to Pioli-Hey did hear hear about Ray

Pioli-No what

TD-busted for pot

Pioli-dumbazz, talked to Q?

TD-He's calling me now, brb.

TD to Q-heard about Ray

Q-Yes dumbazz

TD-what ya wanna do

TD- Wait Shanny just called brb.

Sahnny to TD- hear about Ray

TD-yeah,dumbazz

Shanny-what you want to do?

TD-I was going to ask you?

Shanny-I don't care I run the O

TD-ok,bye

TD back to Pioli-Shanny don't care what we do

Pioli-What about Q?

TD-shiot he's on hold brb

TD to Q-Sorry man

Q-no problem,I've got this covered

TD-Really?

Q-pc.of cake,see you in the am, tell Pioli goodnite

TD-...Ughh ok, nite

TD to Pioli-Q's got it covered

Pioli=Really, well nite see you in the am

TD-nite

AB calls TD-What the the **** is that freaking dumazz smuck from Mizzou, carrying around pot for three freakin days before the freakin draft. Does he know who I am? That little freakin rat batsard. Dumbazz

TD-just talked talked to Q...he's got it covered

AB-Really, well see you in the am, nite.

LOL

Gregory weighed 237 today

Man, that dude's weight is fluctuating all over the place. 235 at the combine, 242 at a weigh in, apparently under 230 a couple weeks later, 237 a week after that (now)...I don't know how I feel about that. I worry about him, probably just stress, but even then you shouldn't be bouncing around like that. I wonder what's up.

I would be surprised to see this helped Gregory's stock tbh. Could be back in the top 10 easy.