Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYNE

Shane Ray Arrested Today

372 posts in this topic

If true, what a dumb@#*, love to get him in the second round now.

Missouri edge rusher Shane Ray was arrested Monday morning for possession of marijuana in Cooper County, Mo.

What a bonehead move by Ray, who was later released from county jail. His stock was already crashing some because of a foot/toe issue that may require surgery and force him to miss rookie minicamp. Early in the pre-draft process, Ray was talked about as a possible top-three pick. Now, he may find himself lasting until day two. Ray has a high motor but lacks ideal size at 6'3/249. Apr 27 - 7:47 PM

Source: Brandon Kiley on Twitter

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/10302/shane-ray

Haven't seen any of the legit guys on Twitter report this?

10302.jpg

Missouri edge rusher Shane Ray was arrested Monday morning for possession of marijuana in Cooper County, Mo.

What a bonehead move by Ray, who was later released from county jail. His stock was already crashing some because of a foot/toe issue that may require surgery and force him to miss rookie minicamp. Early in the pre-draft process, Ray was talked about as a possible top-three pick. Now, he may find himself lasting until day two. Ray has a high motor but lacks ideal size at 6'3/249.

Until someone legit reports it, im calling BS

10302.jpg

What a bonehead move by Ray, who was later released from county jail. His stock was already crashing some because of a foot/toe issue that may require surgery and force him to miss rookie minicamp. Early in the pre-draft process, Ray was talked about as a possible top-three pick. Now, he may find himself lasting until day two. Ray has a high motor but lacks ideal size at 6'3/249.

Gregory for me, I'm not a huge Ray fan... but in the 2nd what the helI

Funny, I feel the same way about Gregory.

Rotoworld's source at the bottom of the article says Brandon Kiely on Twitter. That doesn't sound too legit to me so posting that link doesn't mean much.

the silly thing is - probably 30-40% of the guys in NFL probably use weed but only about 10% are dumb enough to get caught.

More than that use it. In fact its kind of a good healer and less destructive than the meds given. Thing is, you don't get caught. ;) Also, you don't be a guy with anxieties and odd tape.

PokerSteve likes this

Funny, I feel the same way about Gregory.

I don't really like either of them to be honest. I think Gregory is too small and a think Ray isn't quick enough

Mizzou OLB/DE Ray busted for drug possession

10302.jpg

10302.jpg

This same article in rotoworld is saying the source is Brandon Kiely on twitter. That's not necessarily legit.

Not saying it isn't true but it's far from legit.

the silly thing is - probably 30-40% of the guys in NFL probably use weed but only about 10% are dumb enough to get caught.

Yeah, it's one thing to smoke it but you have to be a complete idiot to get arrested for it, especially in the time leading up to the NFL draft. I mean these guys have been working their whole life for this payday & to jeapordize it now is beyond stupid.

10302.jpg

10302.jpg

I'm gonna need it on espn man. No reason they shouldn't have a story at the moment if it happened that early
RYNE likes this