Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYNE

Shane Ray Arrested Today

372 posts in this topic

As a person who is pro weed. This is dumb, you have to be smart enough to know when to chill out until you get your check. You never caught, NEVER. It's not that serious. Especially a couple days before your life is about to change. Dumb. i'd still draft him though, and wouldn't think twice about it.

Beasley, Fowler, Dupree, Harold. I'd even take Zadarius Smith over ray. I just don't trust Mizzou LBs in the NFL.

Not advocating for Ray. I'd slot Gregory in front of Dupree.

Not advocating for Ray. I'd slot Gregory in front of Dupree.

I'm afraid Gregory is going to be Gordon 2.0 on the defensive side. But he is talented like Gordon

Sweet. See ya in the 2nd, Mr stub-toe smokey mcpot. Bring Gregory with ya.

Imagine this.. We trade back to 17 or so, pick up another 2nd, grab Gurley at 17ish

OMG just stop with this ish.

I can see the phones ringing at Flowery Branch.

TD to Pioli-Hey did hear hear about Ray

Pioli-No what

TD-busted for pot

Pioli-dumbazz, talked to Q?

TD-He's calling me now, brb.

TD to Q-heard about Ray

Q-Yes dumbazz

TD-what ya wanna do

TD- Wait Shanny just called brb.

Sahnny to TD- hear about Ray

TD-yeah,dumbazz

Shanny-what you want to do?

TD-I was going to ask you?

Shanny-I don't care I run the O

TD-ok,bye

TD back to Pioli-Shanny don't care what we do

Pioli-What about Q?

TD-shiot he's on hold brb

TD to Q-Sorry man

Q-no problem,I've got this covered

TD-Really?

Q-pc.of cake,see you in the am, tell Pioli goodnite

TD-...Ughh ok, nite

TD to Pioli-Q's got it covered

Pioli=Really, well nite see you in the am

TD-nite

AB calls TD-What the the **** is that freaking dumazz smuck from Mizzou, carrying around pot for three freakin days before the freakin draft. Does he know who I am? That little freakin rat batsard. Dumbazz

TD-just talked talked to Q...he's got it covered

AB-Really, well see you in the am, nite.

LOL

Gregory weighed 237 today

Man, that dude's weight is fluctuating all over the place. 235 at the combine, 242 at a weigh in, apparently under 230 a couple weeks later, 237 a week after that (now)...I don't know how I feel about that. I worry about him, probably just stress, but even then you shouldn't be bouncing around like that. I wonder what's up.

I would be surprised to see this helped Gregory's stock tbh. Could be back in the top 10 easy.

Gregory honestly reminds me alot of Abe. If he can keep his nose clean I'm all for it. If Gregory didn't have his history he'd be in my top 2. I just dont want a beast who only plays 5 games a year because he's suspended

Man, that dude's weight is fluctuating all over the place. 235 at the combine, 242 at a weigh in, apparently under 230 a couple weeks later, 237 a week after that (now)...I don't know how I feel about that. I worry about him, probably just stress, but even then you shouldn't be bouncing around like that. I wonder what's up.

I would be surprised to see this helped Gregory's stock tbh. Could be back in the top 10 easy.

The report last week was 220.

If your still against weed in 2015 then your stupid. Do some research on the benefits shouldn't be illegal in the first place. Hopefully we pick him up late

dumbcat.jpg

rounz likes this

Gregory honestly reminds me alot of Abe. If he can keep his nose clean I'm all for it. If Gregory didn't have his history he'd be in my top 2. I just dont want a beast who only plays 5 games a year because he's suspended

Doesn't remind me of Abe at all tbh. Doesn't remind me of Dion Jordan like some say either, or those cats saying Jason Taylor...if I'm being real, his playstyle reminds me a lot of Jevon Kearse. Partially the height, but also the way he carries it and how he rushes the passer. Very intriguing.

If your still against weed in 2015 then your stupid. Do some research on the benefits shouldn't be illegal in the first place. Hopefully we pick him up late

You're.... you are...

Benfits. It shouldn't be..

The effects of Marijuana ladies and gentlemen...or of bad English teachers.

who are also dopeheads lol

Lol. A high English teacher : "You see..the comma is like this wonderful pause in your brain when you are reading a sentence. It allows you to just free your mind for one brief second and enjoy the beauty of the sentence you are reading. Oh look cheetoes! I'm hungry...." Nap time everyone.

It allows you to just free your mind for one brief second and enjoy the beauty of the sentence you are reading. Oh look cheetoes! I'm hungry...." Nap time everyone.

That's you're, STUPID!

Dion Jordan was high draft night. When they asked him, "What do you bring to this team to improve them?" he said. "Uhh, I'm a good person you know and a good player." I think you should let other people tell you that you are a good person.

The dangers of drafting either man is very real. Let's not pretend there is no danger. Okay, the league is getting more serious about this. Do you take a chance? As much as I am down on Gregory, he's better than anyone we have...but so is everyone else we have been linked to.

citsalp likes this

The dangers of drafting either man is very real. Let's not pretend there is no danger. Okay, the league is getting more serious about this. Do you take a chance? As much as I am down on Gregory, he's better than anyone we have...but so is everyone else we have been linked to.

True that is what solidified in my mind

1a Beasley

1b Fowler

Then everyone else. Where before Gregory 1b in my mind but the risk could outweigh the reward. We could draft Shelton pushing Gregory and Dupree down which could knock Harold into the 2nd. Giving us Shelton and Harold.

I'm not taking either one atEight. They both have showed they aren't ready to handle the responsibility that comes with position. I believe in second chances but at this point I couldn't rationalize using anything less than mid to late second round pick in either of these guys. Ray really pissed me off with this news cause hes got pro bowl potential if his head stays on straight.
Knight of God likes this

A real draft possibly is

1. D Shelton Dt

2. E Harold Leo

3. L Tomlinson G

4. T Coleman Rb

5. Z Smith De/Leo

I'm not taking either one atEight. They both have showed they aren't ready to handle the responsibility that comes with position. I believe in second chances but at this point I couldn't rationalize using anything less than mid to late second round pick in either of these guys. Ray really pissed me off with this news cause hes got pro bowl potential if his head stays on straight.

For me it would be WAY different if we didn't have such a need there. If there were a guy on the team right now who could really get to the QB playing at LE, I would say fine. Do it. But there isn't. If we get either and they are out because #420 that would irritate me. It irritates me when players on other teams do that crap.

I would rather take the biggest playmaker no matter who that is at #8 and take my chances on guys like Nate Orchard and Trey Flowers. No joke.

Tuggle'2 likes this

For me it would be WAY different if we didn't have such a need there. If there were a guy on the team right now who could really get to the QB playing at LE, I would say fine. Do it. But there isn't. If we get either and they are out because #420 that would irritate me. It irritates me when players on other teams do that crap.

I would rather take the biggest playmaker no matter who that is at #8 and take my chances on guys like Nate Orchard and Trey Flowers. No joke.

yep I'm cool with taking Gurley or whatever olineman they like at this point. I think orchard and Marcus golden are our best pass rusher options right now. I think it would be really smart to see what the eagles want for vinny curry as well.
Knight of God likes this