Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYNE

Shane Ray Arrested Today

372 posts in this topic

I mean Ray wasn't dumb enough to smoke before the draft, but Shane this probably isn't Shane's first time smoking, just his first time getting caught. They both got caught with weed so I would put them on even ground.

I think they will both fall because of this, but IMO Gregory has the edge over Ray right now. He's longer, more fluid, and is just as explosive when getting after the QB. Plus, Shane Ray already had a concern with his toe, and now there is this new report. Just saying if I had to choose one of the two it would be Gregory right now.

Yeah, with the injury he has I'd say Gregory has the edge as well. I'd be happy with either honestly, I don't think either of them would get caught by the substance abuse policy...I know Ray only had the one his freshman year and was smart enough not to get caught after that, hopefully Gregory is smart enough to do that too. If the weight under 230 lb thing is real though...I'd probably put them on even ground.

Beasley or Bustie? >_>

Possession does not mean he was a user. Technicality, I know, but the truth.

True, but he has had a failed drug test in the past. If he wasn't using I'd be surprised.

I dont see why it wouldnt.

Shane Ray literally has a police report. Randy Gregory does not. If Gregory is already an offender and Ray isnt then that system is flawed.

I swwear I'm not trying to start a Gregory/Ray debate with you first off.Gregory failed a NFL sanctioned drug test and Ray when the incident happened was not a NFL employee so I could see why he wouldn't be.I honestly have no idea though.

He was smoking to remove the pain from his toe rofl. What an idiot.

He was smoking to remove the pain from his toe rofl. What an idiot.

Ban this tiny font offender.

Nvmd. It was my phone playing tricks on me.

Legalize this plant already. smmfh. Plenty of NFL players smoke. Thety even know when they'll get tested..FACT..Hes a dumbazz for getting caught with some though. Youd think he'd be smart enough to have someone deliver..

Sounds awesome to me and I'd even be happy with Gregory(There I said it Thakrunkreturns) in that situation.Won't happen but man.....

We've got a few more days before reality hits. Why not lol

Jpizzle likes this

We've got a few more days before reality hits. Why not lol

These guys keep ruining the best part of a Falcons fan season,the offseason when we can fantasize all these great things happening.

In all seriousness, he was probably getting stressed out about the draft and all the rumors of his stock falling.

Well if that is the case I hope Gregory makes it out alright.I can only imagine all the weed he's smoking.

You put it up on a tee man.

KRUNKuno likes this

Ban this tiny font offender.

Nvmd. It was my phone playing tricks on me.

Lol umm

These guys keep ruining the best part of a Falcons fan season,the offseason when we can fantasize all these great things happening.

While we're talking about fantasies...imagine for some ridiculous reason, Mariota falls to 8 (he won't) and Kelly is dumb enough to mortgage the draft and trade up (he won't) and at pick 20 we get a premier talent in Gregory or Ray when they slip (we won't).

Wouldn't that be something...

Well if that is the case I hope Gregory makes it out alright.I can only imagine all the weed he's smoking.

You put it up on a tee man.

Lol. Nah Gregory's been hearing it for a while now. He'd just be burning it down for the heck of it at this point.

I'm more pissed about the hours we have wasted watching their games, reading about them, and talking about them on here.

If that was true, would you really want someone that Stupid?? Not me nor will TD and Quinn take that chance.. He will not be a Falcon..

I agree, Right or wrong it will take a GM in a more solid position to pick Ray or Gregory early. Otherwise it's potentially betting your job on a guy who couldn't hold off smoking ganja a few months.

Not to mention both had question marks to begin with, reefer was the only concerns when it came to Sapp and Moss, at least by most scouts.

While we're talking about fantasies...imagine for some ridiculous reason, Mariota falls to 8 (he won't) and Kelly is dumb enough to mortgage the draft and trade up (he won't) and at pick 20 we get a premier talent in Gregory or Ray when they slip (we won't).

Wouldn't that be something...

Man as crazy as some of the moves he has made this season have been.....What we could do with the rest of what he would give up in that scenario.We could rebuild the defense and actually go true BPA at several picks now and next year.

Yeah, with the injury he has I'd say Gregory has the edge as well. I'd be happy with either honestly, I don't think either of them would get caught by the substance abuse policy...I know Ray only had the one his freshman year and was smart enough not to get caught after that, hopefully Gregory is smart enough to do that too. If the weight under 230 lb thing is real though...I'd probably put them on even ground.

Beasley or Bustie? >_>

Yeah exactly. I am still watching games and its odd how one day I like someone and the next day I like someone else. They just all seem to be missing a little something in order to be the best. I think Beasley is by far our best choice because he doesn't have nearly as many question marks as some of these other guys have.

Shane Ray:

-A little stiff.

-Looks kind of small and narrow.

-Can get overwhelmed versus the run.

-Hopefully he can stay healthy.

-Questionable judgment.

Dante Fowler:

-Awful hand use at times.

-A lot of plays he just runs right into the tackle and then that play is over. No arm extension, nothing.

-Bad technique, needs to learn more moves.

-Plays high at times.

-Not much production in college.

Randy Gregory:

-Needs to get bigger and stronger.

-Needs counter moves.

-Struggles against bigger tackles.

-Questionable judgement.

It's been a tough year trying to project these guys. One thing I love about this year, everyone's top 5 at each position is so different for almost every position.

I'm more pissed about the hours we have wasted watching their games, reading about them, and talking about them on here.

Haha.I've only wasted time reading y'alls evaluations and I'm a fast reader so.....Sorry but thanks for y'alls evaluations.:)
ya_boi_j likes this

Haha.I've only wasted time reading y'alls evaluations and I'm a fast reader so.....Sorry but thanks for y'alls evaluations.smile.png

Jokes on you cause i have a 92 wpm type rate :)

but yeah wasted way too much time watching and reading crap :(

Most NFL players smoke pot, you guys do know that, right?

smoking is one thing, but riding with it in your car, a few days before the draft is just plain dumb