Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYNE

Shane Ray Arrested Today

372 posts in this topic

@AlbertBreer: Also, according to info from 5 NFL teams, Shane Ray failed a drug test early on in his career at Missouri. That comes back to haunt him now.

@AlbertBreer: Clubs were willing to overlook Ray's failed drug test after getting to know him the last couple months. This AM's incident changes things.

Bwahahahaha

Wow! I had not heard the news and thought this was a joke! What a moron. Dime bag likely cost him millions. Maybe he's more addicted than Gregory.

Yep. Hageman definitely does. I dont care if they do or dont! But you don't fail tests. Thats the point.

Especially for pain I dont care if they smoke or do any type of cannibas.

But again, you dont fail the tests.

Meh, I hear Ya, but people here holding 21 year old kids to higher standards than most of us did ourselves seems a little hypocritical. I'm not saying Ray/Gregory's stupidity especially right before the draft is not a minus in an evaluation, but it's not the determining factor if I draft either guy.

Can he pressure the QB better than all the other choices or not?

Holy overstatement Batman.

You gotta give me some slack. I really thought that Ray was our guy. Still having trouble processing this one.

@AlbertBreer: Also, according to info from 5 NFL teams, Shane Ray failed a drug test early on in his career at Missouri. That comes back to haunt him now.

@AlbertBreer: Clubs were willing to overlook Ray's failed drug test after getting to know him the last couple months. This AM's incident changes things.

Good to know. What an idiot.

Bwhahahahaha if this is true I'm laughing at all of you nerds.

You might be one of the most annoying posters on these boards. Do you videotape yourself jacking off too?

You gotta give me some slack. I really thought that Ray was our guy. Still having trouble processing this one.

I just really wanted to say Holy Overstatement Batman.Slack given lol.

Good to know. What an idiot.

You might be one of the most annoying posters on these boards. Do you videotape yourself jacking off too?

Woah there buddy. Angry much?

Just goes to show how little yall know. Pretty sure a lot of you were hyping Ray like the golden child. That ESPN piece had yall "rooting" for Shane Ray.

Now this comes out and it's flipped scripts and crickets everywhere.

Mid-Nite-Toker likes this

What's dumber than all of this is the fact that it's illegal. We live in a day and age where you can't lie to the people and keep information from them anymore, it's no longer a secret weed is safe and actually serves a multitude of medicinal purposes. The population doesn't give a crap it's illegal

Woah there buddy. Angry much?

Just goes to show how little yall know. Pretty sure a lot of you were hyping Ray like the golden child. That ESPN piece had yall "rooting" for Shane Ray.

Now this comes out and it's flipped scripts and crickets everywhere.

I keep saying Ray's an idiot. You can't take Gregory's jock out of your mouth long enough to say anything intelligent.

I've been rooting for him, but you almost make me want Gregory to fail.

Hard to believe this is Jessie Tuggles son. Sound like the Hammer was better at football than parenting.

It isn't.

This narrows our selection at 8, and its gonna cost this kid some cash. I don't think there's anything wrong with smoking weed, but I really gotta question his thinking process and his maturity level. At the end of the day it's not that big a deal, it's a learning experience that's gonna be quite expensive.

This close to draft day and you get popped. How ******* stupid. I mean really...is anyone giving these guys any sort of good advice?

I keep saying Ray's an idiot. You can't take Gregory's jock out of your mouth long enough to say anything intelligent.

I've been rooting for him, but you almost make me want Gregory to fail.

It isn't.

Obviously I'm pulling for us to draft Gregory and have been since the beginning. I dont see how I'm any different from all of the Vic Beasley is a god posters around here.

You all put these players on pedastals and dash as soon as the first bit of negative info comes out. When all that stuff came out about Gregory it was "he's too small, he sucks, he's got character concerns (which still hasnt been proved), and he smokes weed...pass."

But little did you know that Shane Ray was doing the same. You and others fed into the sob stories.

Obviously I'm pulling for us to draft Gregory and have been since the beginning. I dont see how I'm any different from all of the Vic Beasley is a god posters around here.

You all put these players on pedastals and dash as soon as the first bit of negative info comes out. When all that stuff came out about Gregory it was "he's too small, he sucks, he's got character concerns (which still hasnt been proved), and he smokes weed...pass."

But little did you know that Shane Ray was doing the same. You and others fed into the sob stories.

I literally never said any of that. I don't know what world you're living in. Gregory and Ray have been tied for my second choice for god knows how long and they still are. Poor you.

I literally never said any of that. I don't know what world you're living in. Gregory and Ray have been tied for my second choice for god knows how long and they still are. Poor you.

ClarkKentsbish tends to get a little emotional and say or make bets he didn't intend to.

As I told dude earlier, I have absolutely no problem being biased towards a player I feel will help us more than any other.

I just find it quite hilarious how Gregory's whole game and skill set got annihilated on these boards after wind of his drug use got out, while others were lifted to the top because of their great character.

ClarkKentsbish tends to get a little emotional and say or make bets he didn't intend to.

Robert McClain in still hot garbage. I stand by that.