If Beasley And Fowler Are Gone, Only 1 Man To Pick At 8 (If He Is There)

ryanadonis

Kevin "TOO EASY" White.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxeChWn8T9Q

If we pass up on Too Easy, than its pretty much passing up on the next Randy Moss/Dez Bryant. You don't pass up on a guy with this kind of freakish talent. Yeah we have Julio on his last year, and we have a really beaten up over the hill Roddy White, but TOO EASY is the star of this draft. You can archive this topic, but Kevin White on the right offense, will be the rookie of the year and pro bowler for years to come. Matt Ryan + Kevin White could be 12 tds on average a year. That is more production than what you could get from a Bud Dupree or Randy Gregory. If we don't get Kevin White at 8 and he is available, it will be one of the biggest mistakes this franchise will make.

I am saying this is IF Beasley and Fowler are already taken. I just don't see any other talent outside of those 2 at the OLB/DE spot that would be worth that 8 pick.

Edited by R_The_Great

Kevin "TOO EASY" White.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxeChWn8T9Q

If we pass up on Too Easy, than its pretty much passing up on the next Randy Moss/Dez Bryant. You don't pass up on a guy with this kind of freakish talent. Yeah we have Julio on his last year, and we have a really beaten up over the hill Roddy White, but TOO EASY is the star of this draft. You can archive this topic, but Kevin White on the right offense, will be the rookie of the year and pro bowler for years to come. Matt Ryan + Kevin White could be 12 tds on average a year. That is more production than what you could get from a Bud Dupree or Randy Gregory. If we don't get Kevin White at 8 and he is available, it will be one of the biggest mistakes this franchise will make.

I am saying this is IF Beasley and Fowler are already taken. I just don't see any other talent outside of those 2 at the OLB/DE spot that would be worth that 8 pick.

Hood Ornamentality.

Guest King Jigsaw

why the **** do they have a lighter with a weed logo on it next to a crack pipe? smh

Because weed is a gateway drug?