Met Blake Sims Today. He Wants To Be A Falcon.

Slayde_31

He was doing a local signing in Alabama. I asked him if he could sign rise up because I'm a huge falcons fan. He said sure and told me he hopes he is one this time next week. He seemed to enjoy his visit too. I think we could get him as a priority free agent. GO FALCONS. The picture is attached.

post-543300-0-42291100-1430005661_thumb.

Edited by Slayde_31

Rather have one of his teammates. We're friends with Brian Vogler's family, we saw them last weekend. Brian's dad said he's expected to either go in the 6th or 7th, or be a priority UDFA. Brian is a good kid, and he comes from a great family.

High character and much better player than most think. He can catch and block. Would not mind one bit. Bama underused him.

High character and much better player than most think. He can catch and block. Would not mind one bit. Bama underused him.

Brian's dad was telling us Brian's best friend at Bama was Kelly, the center, who is the son of a sheriff. He said he didn't mind Brian hanging out with the son of a sheriff because he probably knew right from wrong.

No. Mason sucks, Blake can at least play RB or WR. Go in your UGA corner and suck all by yourself hommie.

Was about to come in and say something like this. His potential as a WR is really intriguing to me, especially for his ability after the catch. He looks pretty smooth in and out of routes catching the ball, what little I've seen at least. Especially if he doesn't have much experience there. No risk as a UDFA.

For those interested.

There's a lot more on twitter/instagram/vines etc, just don't feel like rooting it all out.

Was about to come in and say something like this. His potential as a WR is really intriguing to me, especially for his ability after the catch. He looks pretty smooth in and out of routes catching the ball, what little I've seen at least. Especially if he doesn't have much experience there. No risk as a UDFA.

For those interested.

There's a lot more on twitter/instagram/vines etc, just don't feel like rooting it all out.

He played RB and receiver for us. ;)

Brian's dad was telling us Brian's best friend at Bama was Kelly, the center, who is the son of a sheriff. He said he didn't mind Brian hanging out with the son of a sheriff because he probably knew right from wrong.

Man that's awesome. I love stuff like that man. Keep me updated on Brian. Let him know I'm a fan. Thought he was the best TE on the squad. Yeah, in front of OJ, who is an overgrown slot receiver.

Man that's awesome. I love stuff like that man. Keep me updated on Brian. Let him know I'm a fan. Thought he was the best TE on the squad. Yeah, in front of OJ, who is an overgrown slot receiver.

We watched the replay of the Bama spring game with him, it was really cool. He told all kinds of stories about the players he recognized and their families. Brian was there 5 years, so they got to know a ton of the other player's families at the player banquets and other events.

My favorite story he told was at last year's Iron Bowl, Brian was hurt, but he got to go in on the very last play, the victory formation. Kiffin asked him if he had stayed at the team hotel the night before, which meant he was eligible to play, he said yeah, and Kiffin sent him in. After the game, Malzahn ran right up to Brian and told him he was glad Brian got to get in the game.

Brian and Malzahn also talked at Philip Lutzenkirchen's funeral. Brian was really close to Philip, and he wore a blue blazer and orange shirt to the funeral. Malzahn complimented him again and told he he would have looked really good in orange and blue.

We watched the replay of the Bama spring game with him, it was really cool. He told all kinds of stories about the players he recognized and their families. Brian was there 5 years, so they got to know a ton of the other player's families at the player banquets and other events.

My favorite story he told was at last year's Iron Bowl, Brian was hurt, but he got to go in on the very last play, the victory formation. Kiffin asked him if he had stayed at the team hotel the night before, which meant he was eligible to play, he said yeah, and Kiffin sent him in. After the game, Malzahn ran right up to Brian and told him he was glad Brian got to get in the game.

Brian and Malzahn also talked at Philip Lutzenkirchen's funeral. Brian was really close to Philip, and he wore a blue blazer and orange shirt to the funeral. Malzahn complimented him again and told he he would have looked really good in orange and blue.

Yeah that still hurts me to hear. I really had high hopes for that young man. Chokes me up to hear Brian did that for him too. Kiffin came in and we were all kind of iffy, but he was a joy to watch and I hear the kids love him. He's absolutely magnetic. I remember dude getting in on that play. I was very happy for him. I think if not for his injury he would be rated a lot higher, but still could be taken late.

Hopefully he's on the Falcons radar. I think he would surprise fans here. He is arguably the strongest player we have had in a very long time.

No. Mason sucks, Blake can at least play RB or WR. Go in your UGA corner and suck all by yourself hommie.

I was talking about him as a QB, and I ain't takin that back either. As far as him as a WR or RB, maybe. I've never been too big on the whole converted QB to skill position thing. He'd have to prove it to me.

I still say that he'd suck as a QB in the NFL though.