What Do You Think The Chances Are......

that we trade back in the first round? I'm actually hoping that we are able to trade back and pick up an extra 2nd round pick. I am really hoping that someone the Browns really wants falls to 8 and that we are able to trade with them and get their 12th and 19th pick? Do you think we are going to ultimately stay put or trade back?

Guest King Jigsaw

While it would be nice to get their pair of firsts, it's not going to happen. Their third is enough to move up from 12 to 8, and this is a great year to have multiple thirds. Still, I suppose it's fun to dream..

Dupree & Landon

Shelton & Harold

Dupree & Peat

Lots of great combinations with 12 and 19, but none of them feasible for Atlanta.

I'm expecting us to trade back if Shane Ray and Vic Beasley aren't there, unless someone like Leonard Williams slips. We might trade back even if Beasley is there, and I'm a huge Beasley fan. It just feels like Shane Ray is our target, and outside of that they seem real open to trades. They might even trade up for him (which I think is a bad idea).

The Julio trade making us be one of the teams people call first was a funny thing I didn't realize till they brought it up. Convenient.

I'm expecting us to trade back if Shane Ray and Vic Beasley aren't there, unless someone like Leonard Williams slips. We might trade back even if Beasley is there, and I'm a huge Beasley fan. It just feels like Shane Ray is our target, and outside of that they seem real open to trades. They might even trade up for him (which I think is a bad idea).

The Julio trade making us be one of the teams people call first was a funny thing I didn't realize till they brought it up. Convenient.

I believe Ray is Falcons 2nd realistic target at 8, after Beasley. Both fit Quinn's scheme well for Leo