"vet Of The Year"

Googlywoogly

This person has ramped up the psycho/sociopath like running around antics to a new level. Would you let this "woman" care for your pet?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11548694/Kristen-Lindsey-vet-who-used-bow-and-arrow-to-kill-cat.html

sociopathic%20bitch_zps1dqo95n3.jpg

"A vet in Texas has been fired after boasting on Facebook that she killed a cat by shooting it though the head with a bow and arrow.

Kristen Lindsey became the focus of a social media firestorm after she posted a picture of herself holding the cat's body and wrote: "My first bow kill, lol. The only good feral tomcat is one with an arrow through it's head! Vet of the year award...Gladly accepted."

After initial complaints she added: "No I did not lose my job. Lol. Psshh. Like someone would get rid of me. I'm awesome!""

As it turns out it appears the poor cat was not feral, but instead an elderly couple's that had gone missing earlier that day.

I've got no issues throwing people like this feet first into a wood chipper. As far as I'm concerned when you do stuff like this you should lose your planet earth privileges.

Edited by Googlywoogly

Even worse is she wasn't even arrested. The Sheriff investigated and forwarded the results to the DA. What she did is a felony in Texas. I feel certain if the perp had been anyone else besides a white upper middle class girl they would be sitting in jail the same day they posted the facebook photo.

If someone shot my cat in the head with a bow and arrow I'm pretty sure I'd be the one in jail because I'd beat the ever living pizz out of em.

Yea, if someone mistreated any of my pets I'd be looking for a lawyer to defend me for assault and battery at best and man slaughter at worse.

The latest is she may have fled the state. I can't believe they didn't arrests her and nobody thought she could be a flight risk. Horrible miscarriage of justice on this one.

However, one of the vet's clients Shannon Stoddard said: "She's a good vet, so maybe her bad choice of posting something on Facebook was not good. But I don't think she should be judged for it."

Shannon Stoddard is officially an idiot too. She doesn't see the act as bad but that it was "bad choice of posting something on Facebook". Shouldn't be judged for it? I'll judge this person for their comment as well as the vet...

Even worse is she wasn't even arrested. The Sheriff investigated and forwarded the results to the DA. What she did is a felony in Texas. I feel certain if the perp had been anyone else besides a white upper middle class girl they would be sitting in jail the same day they posted the facebook photo.

Oh, the old white privilege stuff.. Nice.

I'm a young white male. I'm ready for my privilege now please

However, one of the vet's clients Shannon Stoddard said: "She's a good vet, so maybe her bad choice of posting something on Facebook was not good. But I don't think she should be judged for it."

Shannon Stoddard is officially an idiot too. She doesn't see the act as bad but that it was "bad choice of posting something on Facebook". Shouldn't be judged for it? I'll judge this person for their comment as well as the vet...

Yea, and several of her co-workers "liked" and commented on the photo when she posted it. The vet clinic didn't fire her until the Poopstorm hit. I think they are all suspect in the having a soul department. Anyone who could look at that photo and "like" or "lol" over it have serious issues in my opinion. All the more heinous when you realize they are veterinarians and/or folks supporting them. There is a petition out there asking for her Vet license to be revoked. I hope she is never allowed the privilege of caring for animals again.

If you had done this you'd be in jail too. You don't have the right plumbing. Hence the white and female qualifier. Nice derail attempt though.

Not a derail attempt. I just hate how EVERYTHING is a race issue these days. I could get a better fortune in a fortune cookie and somehow someone somewhere will find a way to make it about race.

On topic: Crazy B is crazy.

here is what happens when two white men treat cats in a similar fashion. (arrested ASAP as soon as LEOs made aware of them posting the pictures). I'll spare the pictures of these dead cats).

http://wreg.com/2014/12/04/palestine-ark-duck-hunters-shoot-three-cats-post-pictures-on-social-media/

ST. FRANCIS COUNTY, Ark. — A troubling case of animal abuse in St. Francis County, Arkansas.

Two men are now facing charges after reportedly shooting and killing three cats for sport.

The two duck hunters posted the pictures of their kill on social media.

A concerned citizen notified Sheriff Bobby May, who, along with Arkansas Game and Fish officers tracked down the pair.

Sheriff May said no amount of justice can erase the images of the dead cats from his mind, “Obviously the photographs are very disturbing. These two men, holding cats like they were trophies and they obviously had been shot. Three cats that we could count.”

The pictures show William Bradley Taylor and Ray Verhoeven, duck hunters from Palestine, Arkansas, holding dead cats and smiling proudly.

In the background of the pictures are a number of dead ducks.

Sheriff May doesn’t know what prompted them to shoot the cats, but has a definite opinion on why they posted their pictures on social media, “The only answer I can come up with is they wanted to show how “brave” they were. Which I’m being facetious, obviously. It actually shows what cowards they are. Only a coward would treat a domesticated animal like that.”

William Taylor was arrested, but is out of jail on a $25,000 bond.

Ray Verhoeven is out-of-town, and is expected to turn himself in December 19th.

Thursday, people we showed the pictures to were understandably upset.

“I can’t imagine why they would do something like that. I can’t imagine why they would pose for a picture with these cats that they’ve shot and killed,” said Gary Elliott, who lives in St. Francis County.

Quincy Moore hopes the two are punished.

Moore is a hunter and said he feels betrayed by their cowardly act, “A hunter represents another hunter. And you don’t want to see that out there…people breaking laws like that.”

Sheriff May said it’s unknown to whom the cats belonged.

Taylor and Verhoeven stand to lose their hunting licenses, hunting privileges and guns.

The pair could get jail time, but the Sheriff doubts that will happen.

sociopathic%20bitch_zps1dqo95n3.jpg

I'm sure the cat is fine, it has 8 more lives.

jk. I'm an animal lover too. The sad thing is that she'll get fined $2500 and 100 hrs community service, the cat gets death. But if she's put on probation with that sort of mentality, she'll find herself in jail more often than not.

Why are you making this about race? Crazy people do crazy things regardless of race.

I'm not making it about race. I'm pointing out that if she were anything other than a white female her demented *** would have been arrested on day 1. The sheriff in this case waited for her to "come in and talk to us" instead of going out and arresting her as soon as he was made aware of the crime. Not sure why that is so hard to understand.

Just curious what law did she break?

TEX PE. CODE ANN. § 42.092 : Texas Statutes - Section 42.092: CRUELTY TO NONLIVESTOCK ANIMALS
Search TEX PE. CODE ANN. § 42.092 : Texas Statutes - Section 42.092: CRUELTY TO NONLIVESTOCK ANIMALS
3 2986

(a) In this section:

(1) "Abandon" includes abandoning an animal in the person's custody without making reasonable arrangements for assumption of custody by another person.

(2) "Animal" means a domesticated living creature, including any stray or feral cat or dog, and a wild living creature previously captured. The term does not include an uncaptured wild living creature or a livestock animal.

(3) "Cruel manner" includes a manner that causes or permits unjustified or unwarranted pain or suffering.

(4) "Custody" includes responsibility for the health, safety, and welfare of an animal subject to the person's care and control, regardless of ownership of the animal.

(5) "Depredation" has the meaning assigned by Section 71.001, Parks and Wildlife Code.

(6) "Livestock animal" has the meaning assigned by Section 42.09.

(7) "Necessary food, water, care, or shelter" includes food, water, care, or shelter provided to the extent required to maintain the animal in a state of good health.

(8) "Torture" includes any act that causes unjustifiable pain or suffering.

(B) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly:

(1) tortures an animal or in a cruel manner kills or causes serious bodily injury to an animal;

(2) without the owner's effective consent, kills, administers poison to, or causes serious bodily injury to an animal;

(3) fails unreasonably to provide necessary food, water, care, or shelter for an animal in the person's custody;

(4) abandons unreasonably an animal in the person's custody;

(5) transports or confines an animal in a cruel manner;

(6) without the owner's effective consent, causes bodily injury to an animal;

(7) causes one animal to fight with another animal, if either animal is not a dog;

(8) uses a live animal as a lure in dog race training or in dog coursing on a racetrack; or

(9) seriously overworks an animal.

© An offense under Subsection (B)(3), (4), (5), (6), or (9) is a Class A misdemeanor, except that the offense is a state jail felony if the person has previously been convicted two times under this section, two times under Section 42.09, or one time under this section and one time under Section 42.09. An offense under Subsection (B)(1), (2), (7), or (8) is a state jail felony, except that the offense is a felony of the third degree if the person has previously been convicted two times under this section, two times under Section 42.09, or one time under this section and one time under Section 42.09.

(d) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that:

(1) the actor had a reasonable fear of bodily injury to the actor or to another person by a dangerous wild animal as defined by Section 822.101, Health and Safety Code; or

(2) the actor was engaged in bona fide experimentation for scientific research.

(e) It is a defense to prosecution under Subsection (B)(2) or (6) that:

(1) the animal was discovered on the person's property in the act of or after injuring or killing the person's livestock animals or damaging the person's crops and that the person killed or injured the animal at the time of this discovery; or

(2) the person killed or injured the animal within the scope of the person's employment as a public servant or in furtherance of activities or operations associated with electricity transmission or distribution, electricity generation or operations associated with the generation of electricity, or natural gas delivery.

(f) It is an exception to the application of this section that the conduct engaged in by the actor is a generally accepted and otherwise lawful:

(1) form of conduct occurring solely for the purpose of or in support of:

(A) fishing, hunting, or trapping; or

(B) wildlife management, wildlife or depredation control, or shooting preserve practices as regulated by state and federal law; or

(2) animal husbandry or agriculture practice involving livestock animals.

(g) This section does not create a civil cause of action for damages or enforcement of the section.

- See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/PE/9/42/42.092#sthash.J7zxoBCt.dpuf

Just curious what law did she break?

I'm not sure about the law but how do you morally shoot a cat with an arrow then pose with it's body hanging from it for social media? She could turn out to be a serial killer.

I'm not making it about race. I'm pointing out that if she were anything other than a white female..."

You've managed to contradict yourself in less than 20 words emot-golfclap.gif

Your missing the point. Yes people of all races do crazy F'd up poop. Generally speaking they all get proper and swift responses from law enforcement officials and disposed correctly via the judicial system. I'll say it again. If this person had been anything but a white upper middle class female they would have come and put them in jail as soon as she her smiling demented face on social media holding an arrow through a cats head. Do you disagree with that statement? If so why?

I guess it could be just pure incompetence from the Austin County Sheriff. Maybe he lets all felony animal abusers "volunteer to come talk to him about it" instead of going and arresting them and interviewing them while in custody.

As an update now it appears this person may have fled the county. So now if/when the grand jury meets and they press felony animal abuse charges against her she's going to be a fugitive from justice. Also, her mother, who took the picture, advised the authorities she had "lost" her cell phone when they asked her for it as part of their investigation. The parents have fled back to Wyoming where they live too. The mother is an elected official. Seems to be a family of psychopaths....

Also, to ramp up the heinous nature of this event other vets have looked at the picture and think the poor cat was still alive while the picture was being taken. They say its legs are still too tense and should be completely slack if it was deceased. So it wasn't even a "quick" death. The poor cat was probably suffering as the photo was being snapped.

Also, to ramp up the heinous nature of this event other vets have looked at the picture and think the poor cat was still alive while the picture was being taken. They say its legs are still too tense and should be completely slack if it was deceased. So it wasn't even a "quick" death. The poor cat was probably suffering as the photo was being snapped.

I'm guessing you never shot a crossbow. That cat is dead as a doornail.

While I agree it is pretty crazy to do that with a cat we do it to deer ducks and fish all of the time. It wasn't tortured it was killed quick fast if a crossbow arrow entered its brain. Faster than most deer die. However, it is illegal to kill feral strays in Texas? I understand this cat wasn't a stray like the woman thought but dude the humane society and the pound kill far more who are far more tame than feral. Feral cats & dogs are usually sick, wormed riddled, malnourished, and have a low quality of life. I'm not defending her crazy self posting pics of a dead cat in the U.S. I'm just saying.

You also have to keep in mind that she is a vet.I'm not familiar with the oath they take but I'm pretty sure shooting a cat in the head with an arrow kind of goes against it.