Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knight of God

Gurlie To Atlantie Nowie

You know what? I like that idea.

Tell you what. Let's make a bet. It can be for whatever you want that's AFMB related. If Gurley is this tremendous value you say he is, then he needs to be significantly better than any other RB selected, yeah? Well, if he rushes for 200+ yards more than the next leading rookie RB, you win the bet. Know what, I'll sweeten that, 200+ yards more than the leading rookie RB selected in the 2nd round or later. Not even including Melvin Gordon or any other RB selected in the 1st. That's all he needs. 200 yards. But if not - if he isn't clearly more valuable than the rookie RBs selected in the 2nd round and after - I win. You name the terms of the AFMB bet. I'm down for whatever.

Really now? I'll take you on a bet but i'm not sure about the terms. Ideas??? Reasonable though. I'm down.

Did I kill a gurley thread?!

Maybe I am satan

If you actually killed a Gurley thread you would automatically be deemed an Archangel.

Take up thee sword and go forward young man and killeth every Gurley thread thou eyes witness.

I beseech you Bro Subway to harken to ....

LOL

Dimarco is the only offseason move I just hated.

FBs are so freaking cheap. Dimarco is average at best. He doesn't offer any real skills in any area.

Bawse. Halsey. Salamizer.

We have landed the great KoG.

Shout out to our cohort Freebird who is in time out til after the draft. Free, we got Rev KoG son. It's on now.

Gritz, Vel, Cappy, Fat, where yall at? Wise up mofos.

Two words: Ain't happenin'...

I'm still shocked you aint with the program. Buddy is probably a better value than all of them edge rushers, Olinemen, DBs and WRs. Come on bro. We got seven more days to fill up the wagon. Get on by Sunday and you can ride in the front with the rest of us. Wise up.

I will only be on board if Beasley, Fowler, Leonard, and Gregory, are off the board at our pick. Those guys i have as better players than Todd is in this draft at a bigger need. If those guys are all gone then sign me up to the Gurlie nation.

I swear to freakin almighty man if I see another Gurlie to whatever-ly post!

Heck I already forgot how to spell or pronounce Atlantaie or Atlantie...or whatever we call it now

Dimarco is the only offseason move I just hated.

FBs are so freaking cheap. Dimarco is average at best. He doesn't offer any real skills in any area.

He isn't avg at best. At worst he's out of the league if he wasn't here...at best he's a waste of space.

Orchard and Golden combined for an average of 16.5 sacks per season.

Fowler - 4.8

Beasley - 8.2

Dupree - 5.9

Gregory - 8.3

Ray - 6.3

Using Beasley's FR year in the average but not in some of the others is quite the statistical deception...in 3 years as a starter Beasley had 8, 13, and 11 sacks...how does the average come out to slightly over 8?