Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knight of God

Gurlie To Atlantie Nowie

Come on now, I never said Ohio State was SEC. Mariota looked pedestrian in the NCAA championship game.

Ohio State was on their 3rd QB! Answer the question, Do you think the Pac 12 is comparable to the SEC.

Mariota has a high TD total so what! It still doesn't equate to what Gurley's season would have been if he continued on the pace he was on.

Ah, you were talking about Oregon being in the Pac 12. I just didn't get why you brought up Ohio State at all.

And Gurley wouldn't have had as good of a season as Melvin Gordon regardless. Projecting his results leads to him finishing with 800 yards less. Gordon deserved it more than Gurley even if he probably won't be quite as good in the NFL, but Mariota still won. It's a silly argument though, all these "if"s aren't really my shtick.

It would be entertaining debate if you at least provided some statistics or facts like Falcan Moore. I don't mind hearing a discussing different view points but your just throwing insults with nothing to support your positions.

Your signin is fitting!

i just brought you facts. Mariota ranks 3rd all time for the most tds in a season with 58. Fact. Marcus 2014 Heisman numbers dwarfs Manziel numbers besides rushing TDs. And you said only slightly better lol. And i never once insulted you.

i just brought you facts. Mariota ranks 3rd all time for the most tds in a season with 58. Fact. Marcus 2014 Heisman numbers dwarfs Manziel numbers besides rushing TDs. And you said only slightly better lol. And i never once insulted you.

BESIDES RUSHING TD's!

Come on man, now TD's are divided.

Please post both their stats in total yards, TD's etc.

Now Mariota tds don't matter lol. Insight you are something else. How about Mariota ranking 7th all time in total yards in a single season to go along with his 3rd all time in total tds in a single season. But you are familiar with his stats lol. Stop it

Ah, you were talking about Oregon being in the Pac 12. I just didn't get why you brought up Ohio State at all.

And Gurley wouldn't have had as good of a season as Melvin Gordon regardless. Projecting his results leads to him finishing with 800 yards less. Gordon deserved it more than Gurley even if he probably won't be quite as good in the NFL, but Mariota still won. It's a silly argument though, all these "if"s aren't really my shtick.

I agree it's a silly argument. Gurley didn't do it and that's that. Like I said previously I not 100% sold on taking him at 8 with so many other holes but I do believe he is a very special RB.

There is still a big question if he stay return to form in the NFL but see him in the A.P class which is the main point I was making.

Now Mariota tds don't matter lol. Insight you are something else. How about Mariota ranking 7th all time in total yards in a single season to go along with his 3rd all time in total tds in a single season. But you are familiar with his stats lol. Stop it

What are you talking about, your post states Mariota's TD totals were much better than Johnny Football IF you EXCLUDE rushing TD's.

Why would you need to exclude anything?

Post the stats and you will see they are similar.

Bottom line you think Marcus Mariota had a better college career over Hershal Walker.

Mariota had 42 passing tds. Manziel had 37. Manziel had 21 rushing tds. Mariota had 15. Mariota had 4454 passing yards. Manziel had 3706. Manziel also had 1410 rushing yards while Mariota had 770. Total yards for Mariota is 5224 and Johnny had 5116

Mariota had 42 passing tds. Manziel had 37. Manziel had 21 rushing tds. Mariota had 15. Mariota had 4454 passing yards. Manziel had 3706. Manziel also had 1410 rushing yards while Mariota had 770. Total yards for Mariota is 5224 and Johnny had 5116

Thank You!

Now consider strength of schedule very similar performances in my book.

I credit you for posting stats to support your argument even though I disagree with your position.

What are you talking about, your post states Mariota's TD totals were much better than Johnny Football IF you EXCLUDE rushing TD's.

Why would you need to exclude anything?

Post the stats and you will see they are similar.

Bottom line you think Marcus Mariota had a better college career over Hershal Walker.

lol your reading comprehension skill sucks. I said Mariota stats were better than Manziel besides rushing tds. I was wrong. Manziel rushing stats dwarfs Mariota. So Manziel was obviously a more talented runner. And no i don't think Mariota had a better college career than Walker. But he had a better college career than Gurley

lol your reading comprehension skill sucks. I said Mariota stats were better than Manziel besides rushing tds. I was wrong. Manziel rushing stats dwarfs Mariota. So Manziel was obviously a more talented runner. And no i don't think Mariota had a better college career than Walker. But he had a better college career than Gurley

Sorry my bad I should have known the word EXCLUDE supersedes your reading level.

Your point was comprehended and then promptly crushed with my remarks. Go back and read what I said again this time with a Websters dictionary and hopefully you'll conclude I fully understand exactly what you were saying.

I was trying to give you a little credit on providing facts vs insults but clearly I spoke too soon.

Sorry my bad I should have known the word EXCLUDE supersedes your reading level.

Your point was comprehended and then promptly crushed with my remarks. Go back and read what I said again this time with a Websters dictionary and hopefully you'll conclude I fully understand exactly what you were saying.

I was trying to give you a little credit on providing facts vs insults but clearly I spoke too soon.

you would have a better point if i typed the word exclude. But i didn't. You did. I said Marcus 2014 Heisman numbers dwarfs Manziel numbers besides rushing TDs. And that that was wrong. And your reading comprehension skill was put on display earlier when you said you were showing someone that Mariota wasn't the clear cut favorite. I know i never even typed those words. So obviously you missed that or didn't fully comprehend what you was reading. Because i never even told you Marcus would have won. I just said his stats would have kept Gurley from being the runaway winner even if he was healthy.

Schreff??

Collins??

Collins(FS)??

Yes Gurley > than all three. Landon Collins is an NFL SS.

I don't want a guard or a safety @ 8. If Gurley wasn't such a freak I wouldn't want a RB @ 8 either.

Realistically I'd be happy with Beasley, Dupree or Ray if we go Def. if we don't any of Gurley, Cooper or White would be fine with me. Ray & Dupree might not be the BPA but they would still improve our Def. a lot & fill a need we have ignored. The other skill position players will most likely represent the BPA for us at 8.

I am talking about two completely different strategies & targets for the entirety of the draft that will be determined by our choice in the first round, not ignoring any of these positions by taking player X in the first round.

I would want Gregory over Ray or Dupree and Scherff over Gurley though I doubt we go offense.

I doubt we go offense in the first too & wouldn't take a guard that early, too much talent at other positions. Still I understand Scherff, he's a safe pick & he fills a need. I don't want Gregory for obvious reasons.

Putting ie behind every word makes everyone look like 5yr olds crying to their mommies. ******* pathetic. I like gurlie to but Jesus Christ enough

LOL

I just picture them talking like that in a bar.