Falcons First 3 Games.....

jb 3.0

Philly at home on Monday Night

AT NY Giants

AT Dallas

That's a tough first 3 weeks. Win just one, and not get blown out in the 2 losses and they still have chance for a nice season.

Win 2 and Falcons fans should be ecstatic.

Go 3-0 and I'm sure we'll see plenty of Dynasty talk over in TATF.wink.png

That said...

They still have to play their division games. Even with a 3-0 start they could go 0-6 in the division.tongue.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be pretty happy if we can come away with at least 1 win out of those 3, but I am confident we can win 2 of them.

Don't blame you. At first look, I thought, "Wow, that is tough. But if you win only one of 'em you're still in pretty good shape. I don't see the week one matchup with Philly being a must win though, like ATL said.

I'm actually thinking they get the Philly and the Giants game. So, 2-1 is not bad for that stretch of games

then the downward spiral will begin! tongue.png

I think they could realistically lose all those games, or they could win them all. I have them beating Philly at home but losing the next two on the road.

I think they could realistically lose all those games, or they could win them all. I have them beating Philly at home but losing the next two on the road.

Possibly, but that Giants team is so puzzling to me (not saying we know what to expect from the Falcons). Depends on which Eli shows up, cause he's either a 3TDs 300yd guy or a 1TD 2int, 1 fumble 200yd guy. If the Falcons secondary can contain their WRs, I think they take that game.

That's what I was thinking, but even at 1-3 they'd still be in good shape.

They go 3-0.....just imagine how insufferable this place will be.wink.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Possibly, but that Giants team is so puzzling to me (not saying we know what to expect from the Falcons). Depends on which Eli shows up, cause he's either a 3TDs 300yd guy or a 1TD 2int, 1 fumble 200yd guy. If the Falcons secondary can contain their WRs, I think they take that game.

Which Eli shows up will depend on whether or not the falcons bring a pass rush. MVCrook, the top prognosticator of RC, has already predicted an 0-1 start for the falcons....0-3 is very much a possibility.

Which Eli shows up will depend on whether or not the falcons bring a pass rush. MVCrook, the top prognosticator of RC, has already predicted an 0-1 start for the falcons....0-3 is very much a possibility.

I don't know about the Falcons, but I DO know about the Bucs first 2 games. They're virtually guaranteed to be at worst 1-1, more than likely 2-0 playing the Titans at home, then going to N.O. for a sure win. I'll explain later........tongue.png

NICE!!!! For a 2-14 team to start the following season 2-0 would be a nice start.

The only prognosticating you have done in this thread is deep within your colon.

The Reigning RC Picks Champion is calling you out...

Falcons start 2-1.

The only prognosticating you have done in this thread is deep within your colon.

The Reigning RC Picks Champion is calling you out...

Falcons start 2-1.

Well, it's on! I'm going to go against my strong inclination of 0-3 and say they start 1-2 (even the sun shines on a dog's *** occasionally). Hopefully you're more of a challenge than WFW.

Well, it's on! I'm going to go against my strong inclination of 0-3 and say they start 1-2 (even the sun shines on a dog's *** occasionally). Hopefully you're more of a challenge than WFW.

What do you got the Saints at after 3 games?

I say 2-1 as well.

what do you mean you should? Both teams were better than the falcons last season lol. So you can't really say you guys should beat any of the 3 teams.

Well chip has blew Philly up and I'm not really scared of Bradford while last season we had the Giants beat an we blew it in the final 5 minutes.. Thanks defense.... Plus didn't SEA play NYG last year and didn't Eli toss 5 INTs? Pretty sure Quinn can confuse him some more...

Well chip has blew Philly up and I'm not really scared of Bradford while last season we had the Giants beat an we blew it in the final 5 minutes.. Thanks defense.... Plus didn't SEA play NYG last year and didn't Eli toss 5 INTs? Pretty sure Quinn can confuse him some more...

Yeah, that defensive performance was all Quinn and his confuse the quarterback defensive philosophy.

Oh Wow.

#1 defense may have a little more to do with it. #32 might have a little more trouble.

Seattle isn't about confusion, but you can learn that on your own.