Shane Ray

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he needs it he should have already had it so he would have been ready for action earlier.

I guess it's a tough call for him because he thinks having surgery will definitely drop his draft position. If most teams feel like he needs it then that will definitely drop his position too.

1) I don't think any of us plan on winning a Super Bowl this year. 2) who cares if he is out for training camp and preseason if he is the right person for us long term.

3) if it was gurley who was going to miss preseason most on here wouldnt care because he is a god on these boards.

Yep:

Missouri edge rusher Shane Ray will likely need foot surgery for the injury that kept him out of the Combine, according to Lance Zierlein.

Ray injured his toe during the school's bowl game and the Combine medicals kept him out of participating. PFT's Mike Ryan recently passed along word that Ray's toe showed up again on medical re-checks last weekend and it has not healed as much as hoped. "I'm hearing more and more concerns about his foot and I think he ends up sliding," Zierlein tweeted. An end of the first-round to second-round selection is absolutely possible.

You can see that it is a problem on ESPN Draft Academy. I think he should just get it taken care of and heal. Dont rush it. Get to the league and tear it up.

I think the NFL puts so much pressure on guys that little nagging injuries that can impact you they try to push through. Turf toe looks like a punk injury but its almost impossible to perform 100% on a football field with it. The best thing you can do for it is rest and let yourself heal which wont happen in the league.