Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuggle'2

You People Need To Chill Out.

307 posts in this topic

Sure, I don't see why not. Not above the law or anything. I mean it is strictly voluntary and a huuuuuge pain in buttocks which is a huge reason why all those before have just quit the board entirely or long since created new accounts and pretend that their mod-dom (new word!) never happened.

Edit: I mean we definitely have overlords. They don't talk much, but they will come and mark stuff unauthorized or inappropriate and whatnot.

I have a question. Who are these guys?

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

I mean, obviously, I know who you and Mono are, as well as Banker and Sac. I also know who Rev and Jstammer are, and both seemed to have at least logged in with the last couple months, though Rev's last post was almost a year ago. I kinda know who Shiney is as well, though he doesn't seem to have logged in since last September, and his last post was over two years ago. So, ignoring Jay Adams, who is obvious, and the generic "falconscustomerservice" and "moderator" accounts, who are these other guys? I've seen kdurrette and Cwarner logged in before, but I've never seen them post. Are they these "overlords" or what?

I would also like to add, as a side note, that I love to see long time posters making posts. It always brings a smile to my face, as I hate to see posters drift away from the community, especially ones that have been around for so long. Even if it's just occasionally, I still love to see original mods like Rev and Shiney making the every now and then post. smile.png

falconidae likes this

You're the man KOG. So proud of our friendship. One of the best parts I'll ever take away from this place. Mormons and Protestants unite! tongue.png

LOL!!! Thanks bro. Same here. Looking forward to the draft man.

Who was the poster that did a comical redneck act before each game. Spelling was off on purpose, along with everything else...but it was funny stuff

Hopefully it wasn't Johnnybuc. That mofo was on here before me. At least 15 years ago. I would describe him as TB's version of me.

I hope that doctor didn't report JB for refusing to buy PSL's in the new Falcons stadium.

It's been decent in here so far. Thank you for that. As for reporting, I don't believe in it because A) I'm on a rival's board and should have a thick skin and 2) I'm only on here part-time and III) da interwebz ain't dat seryous

Who was the poster that did a comical redneck act before each game. Spelling was off on purpose, along with everything else...but it was funny stuff

I like Master Sargent and his ability to type in....

ALL CAPS

HOLY MOLY!!!

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GURLEY OR GURLEY TALK!

WE ARE NOT THAT PETTY.

THIS IS ABOUT GROWN MEN AND WOMEN ACTING LIKE GROWN MEN AND WOMEN.

I feel you man. You can come in here and say Matt Ryan sucks, make your point and debate it in the thread. This kind of thing isn't ban or even warning-worthy.

I don't know if you feel the same way about this but what drives me up a freakin wall with this community is when you have people that come in here and say things like "you guys are all ******** morons if you think Matt Ryan is a good QB. He's going to throw an interception in a big game and I'll be here to throw it in each on of your faces when it happens. Stop being homer idiots and see the writing on the wall"

Why insult everyone? It's ok to say "I think that would be a stupid move" or "that doesn't sound like you put much research in" but to insult peoples intelligence and call them names because they disagree with you is not ok in my book.

Love this place, by far, most of the posters here are fun to talk with, debate with, argue with. When I start getting truly annoyed by stuff here, it's time to go outside and/or talk to a real person in person.

If I've truly offended someone in a back and forth argument, my apologies. Never my intention, I'm frequently LMAO at my back and forth with posters here.

I actually even really like Swift. Wish he'd behave just a little better and stick around.

Thank goodness the draft will be here soon, then OTAs and TC-we'll have something substantial to talk about soon. It'll help.

Mid-Nite-Toker and citsalp like this

LMAO. You and I have had several spats through the years but always seemed to get over it. Others not so much. Fatboi and Cannonballsghost flat out said meet me at a Waffle House and I'll straighten your as out. lol. I told em meet me at 5600 Stonewall Tell Rd and throw the first punch. That's the Fulton County Police department. Neither showed up. Since then we have been cool but I bet if I called either one a CM it would be right back on again.

It just took me a while to figure you out. At the end of the day I know we both passionately love this football team. That is what bonds us.

I will have to admit when you challenged me to a "feats of football physical strengths" to be held at Flowery Branch I thought you had lost your medication...but thinking back on it we could have made some money on it...sponsored by Geritol and Ben Gay...

"FFS70 versus Gritz in The Ultimate Old Fart Smackdown."

It just took me a while to figure you out. At the end of the day I know we both passionately love this football team. That is what bonds us.

I will have to admit when you challenged me to a "feats of football physical strengths" to be held at Flowery Branch I thought you had lost your medication...but thinking back on it we could have made some money on it...sponsored by Geritol and Ben Gay...

"FFS70 versus Gritz in The Ultimate Old Fart Smackdown."

I'd pay to see that.

Then you need someone to immediately take control of your finances. laugh.png

I already have my fiancee for that! I make the money, she manages it. She would let me watch that still

Off course there are women here. smile.png I don't post a lot, but I do read the posts all the time. I stay away from TATF MB during off season. Off season is the time I travel the world, work and leisure. Mock draft is not my thing. Despite all the progress we have done on gender equality, there will still be some prick who is just waiting for me to say one wrong thing about football, to be condescending in their response. No big deal to me because I know the same prick would not say it to my face. Other than that, most here are really respectful.

Keep up the good work, Mods!

Falconsfan567 and BritFalcon like this

I thought this board was going to get better now since all trolls are gone ? Looks like a mess

I wouldn't make that decision off of right now.It always gets crazy on here during the off season.