Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuggle'2

You People Need To Chill Out.

307 posts in this topic

I think the definition of "everybody" is constantly confused and convoluted on this board.

I understand what you're saying and agree to an extent but the "everybody" is generally a handful of people.

The ones it doesn't pertain to are so overrun by the ones that do it that it seems like "everybody"

Ever since the "Great Troll Sweep of 2014" this place has been the best. Once they got rid of Swift and Mr. Right this place has been great.

LMAO. You and I have had several spats through the years but always seemed to get over it. Others not so much. Fatboi and Cannonballsghost flat out said meet me at a Waffle House and I'll straighten your as out. lol. I told em meet me at 5600 Stonewall Tell Rd and throw the first punch. That's the Fulton County Police department. Neither showed up. Since then we have been cool but I bet if I called either one a CM it would be right back on again.

lol, I've had the privilege of watching you "old timers" go at it and it honestly cracks me up. Sometimes I just come here to watch you guys debate. I'm telling yall, it's pure comedy.

We should make a thread celebrating the women in here. Too many avenues in the real world where they're forced to take a backseat. This shouldn't be one of them.

I never knew rosie o donnell was a falcons fan.

If you listen closely, you can actually hear my head shaking...

muppets.jpg

Oh snap! What r those guys' names, I used to love thos guys on that show when i was a kid.

I agree with this. Most of the regulars fully understand that often the loudest and most repeated sentiments on the board come from a very small minority. That minority just speaks the loudest.

I always laugh at the guys in RC because of it. They're notorious for turning one or two people's very loud opinion and turning into TATF as a whole.

It's just JB

HOLY MOLY!!!

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GURLEY OR GURLEY TALK!

WE ARE NOT THAT PETTY.

THIS IS ABOUT GROWN MEN AND WOMEN ACTING LIKE GROWN MEN AND WOMEN.

Who is this Gurley fellow you guys keep bringing up? Someone create a thread and describe him troll.001.png

The ones it doesn't pertain to are so overrun by the ones that do it that it seems like "everybody"

Very true and imo "overrun" means quicker responses or more posts of the same, not necessarily more people.

I totally agree

vel likes this

I don't know about that man.Much like real life there tends to be a herd mentality around here.Once Tatf turns on a player or idea you might as well give up actual football discussion on said player or idea.

It's more what vel talked about a few posts ago. It's that the small handful overrun the boards by quicker responses, constant battling, and less detailed responses to allow others to read it with better comprehension

It's more what vel talked about a few posts ago. It's that the small handful overrun the boards by quicker responses, constant battling, and less detailed responses to allow others to read it with better comprehension

Touche.

No it is and was just some advice. Nobody is perfect, not me, not joe, not bob, nobody. I can't tell you how to take something. People are in control of their own emotions and perceptions. They're also in control of how they handle themselves.

Man, its not you. You and I are brothers, but I have a hard time with some of the babies who report just because they see something they don't like. My kids do that and I don't listen.

Anyways, I'm glad he isn't someone from here and I'm glad you and Mono are mods. Draft day is next week, be prepped for a meltdown...by me...lol

cnst likes this

I missed this thread... A lot of good post in here. At the end of the day, we all have to remember this is just a MB(mostly just opinions) for a NFL team.

As far as reporting people, if you feel a need.... So be it. I'd just use the ignore feature. If the person was actually crazy enough, to take it further.. Well then, so be that as well.. Handle the situation and threats as they arise!!

Man, its not you. You and I are brothers, but I have a hard time with some of the babies who report just because they see something they don't like. My kids do that and I don't listen.

Anyways, I'm glad he isn't someone from here and I'm glad you and Mono are mods. Draft day is next week, be prepped for a meltdown...by me...lol

Hopefully it wasn't Johnnybuc. That mofo was on here before me. At least 15 years ago. I would describe him as TB's version of me.

Knight of God likes this

Who are we talking about man? This could color how often I come.

guys it's me... I got banned. sorry for taking so long to tell you

Thank goodness I was just waiting on you to get banned.

no I got my warning a long time ago and cleaned up my act hahaha

#gurlie2atlantie

Jpowors likes this

Hopefully it wasn't Johnnybuc. That mofo was on here before me. At least 15 years ago. I would describe him as TB's version of me.

Enough with the mofos. You're not 15 anymore.