Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuggle'2

You People Need To Chill Out.

307 posts in this topic

There's another one with a Matt Ryan username who I follow on Twitter. She's from Atlanta. A few more I can't think of off of the top of my head.

She's really active during the season. Probably taking an offseason break.

Twitter is LOADED with great female Falcons fans. I follow a bunch of them and they follow me too. Very knowledgable too.
paulitik likes this

Twitter is LOADED with great female Falcons fans. I follow a bunch of them and they follow me too. Very knowledgable too.

dang man hook me up

Get em Tuggle. Haha. I wish it wasn't raining so much on the coast in Texas. It is really messing up my fishing.

Instead I'm stuck in the house watching the draft drive posters mad.

right on sui... it's been a freaking monsoon here...

I drive a silver Pontiac Grand Am, actually.

I used to have a white Pontiac Grand Am when I moved to Canada. I'm glad that I have upgraded since then...

Long time posters are at a huge disadvantage here. We have been going in on one another for a VERY long time and never report people unless...These new guys around here are trying to get people banned and some of these folks are obvious rehashes. Personally I would hate to get banned. I have made some pretty good connections and contacts here, but what happens happens Tuggle. Hate to say it, but some here have come in and act as though they have a chip against long timers. Disrespecting certain posters and when you ask then not to, as we have done for years, they try and start crap.

I'm a long time member of the forum...I simply don't post much. I don't look at post count it doesn't matter to me. The post with information provided is all I care about. Sure a good joke is fun, posting a "what's for lunch" post in an obvious troll thread is great(picked up a few good cooking tips) Smack talk,sig bets, money bets are all good. Laughing at another posters comment are good

Debating is good,it's great...But constant repeat threads about the same issue or subject matter...not so good. People calling other posters Dumbasses not to good. It's obvious there are much more knowledgeable posters here than I , I appreciate the fact I'm able to listen, and contribute.

The main thing is be courteous to all posters. KOG is a perfect example...I like Freeman he doesn't. I like Dupree, he doesn't. He's never called me a *********, nor I him.

It's simple manners

I don't get this. What's the big deal? This is a message board. Some people take this crap too serious. We're all here to blow off steam and do something other than typical day to day stuff. I know I've thrown some jabs at guys like FFS70, Clark Kent and Kayoh, but I expect them back from and I wouldn't hesitate to grab a beer with any of those guys. Some people have really made this place a bunch of BS lately. The older posters will start just finding something else to do...

Freebird was driving me stark raving mad with his obvious agenda, and I especially was alarmed at his insistence that those who disagreed with him meet him for a drink (in other words, meet him for a fight) but I would still encourage the moderators to use their power very lightly. In real life boys, I am a judge. I can find most anyone in contempt, but the rule has always been that every judge should use his or her contempt powers only in very, very rare and isolated cases.

Is your name Judy?

I wonder why?

I think there's nothing better than a woman that knows football.

There are quite a few more regulars who are female, they just choose not to announce it.

We should make a thread celebrating the women in here. Too many avenues in the real world where they're forced to take a backseat. This shouldn't be one of them.

I don't get this. What's the big deal? This is a message board. Some people take this crap too serious. We're all here to blow off steam and do something other than typical day to day stuff. I know I've thrown some jabs at guys like FFS70, Clark Kent and Kayoh, but I expect them back from and I wouldn't hesitate to grab a beer with any of those guys. Some people have really made this place a bunch of BS lately. The older posters will start just finding something else to do...

That would be a mistake. Your opinion is appreciated here. IMHO

People these days seem to have shorter and shorter fuses. Can't say anything without someone feeling offended and turning it into a protest. Seems ridiculous to me when that person is basically on your side 95% of the time.

Falconsfan567 likes this

For the people that don't understand what is being advised. It's just to be civil. If you disagree, you can argue, just don't attack the person, attack the opinion.

For those asking why not let everything go,that's how message boards turn into cess pools. The "dog poop on a sidewalk" metality that Gritz mentioned is a good mentality to have. However, if left unchecked the dog poop will pile up and no one will want to walk on the sidewalk anymore.

Edit: FWIW, I've never reported anyone.

citsalp and Tuggle'2 like this

lol at people actually reporting people. wow, only time i report anything is when its an obvious sales spammer on the boards. some of you take stuff way too serious.

lol at people actually reporting people. wow, only time i report anything is when its an obvious sales spammer on the boards. some of you take stuff way too serious.

I report people who are obviously trolling. Not disagreeing with me, but legit trying to start fights.

We should make a thread celebrating the women in here. Too many avenues in the real world where they're forced to take a backseat. This shouldn't be one of them.

I totally agree. They definitely deserve it.

I totally agree. They definitely deserve it.

I doubt they want to receive all the meat-mail that would come their way if they came out :lol:

chazbykr, citsalp, vel and 1 other like this