Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuggle'2

You People Need To Chill Out.

307 posts in this topic

This place and some posters on it used to get to me a lot more than they ever do now...I realized that I wasn't ever going to meet 98% of you and we're just a bunch of people posting on a football message board...

It's not as important as your health, your faith, your friends, your family or your job.

So someone disagrees with me. Thank God.

I wouldn't want to live in a world where everyone agreed with me. I'd get bored with that in about 5 minutes.

If it's that important for you to be liked or agreed with on every subject then you need to probably get off of every form of social media there is.

If you think someone is a troll or is trolling you in particular avoid them. It's easy once you get into the habit. I call it the "dog poop on the sidewalk" method. Don't step in it. Hop over it and avoid it completely.

This place is a pleasant little diversion from life. Don't make it into anything else.

Honestly, there isn't a single person I have ever fought with on here that I don't think I could sit down and have a beer with today.

LMAO. You and I have had several spats through the years but always seemed to get over it. Others not so much. Fatboi and Cannonballsghost flat out said meet me at a Waffle House and I'll straighten your as out. lol. I told em meet me at 5600 Stonewall Tell Rd and throw the first punch. That's the Fulton County Police department. Neither showed up. Since then we have been cool but I bet if I called either one a CM it would be right back on again.

Knight of God likes this

This isn't about spats! emot-bang.gif

I have pretty much gotten into with each and everyone of you here at some point in time. I know dang well each and everyone of you understands the difference between our normal everyday knock out drag out and crap that is just plain old stupid.

Personally, I'm completely against censorship, which is why I don't believe in reporting people for disagreeing with me. I don't really agree with those who are anti-TD or who want Julio traded for picks, but their ideas are often thought-provoking and they allow me the opportunity to reconsider my own thoughts.

When people realise that we're all just expressing our love for the Falcons, then this message board will become a more tolerant place. Hopefully, we'll get to that point. Kudos to the mods!

dozer likes this

Freebird was given a timeout until after the draft. Me and him go way back, but rules are rules. Like I said, just have fun and avoid breaking the very basic rules that we try to implement. Compared to other NFL boards, we are lightly moderated.

And don't get me started Torris lol. If you want to discuss your previous suspension, you know how to PM me.

I definitely won't get what I want so I don't see a point as of now.

BCEagleATL is one of the most underrated posters on the board and she's a chick. Always enjoy her posts.

Yeah, I had forgot about BC and FalconMama.

Both are good posters.

When I see reports regarding somebody else's opinion, they get thrown out like a frivolous lawsuit. The majority of TATF reports we get are legitimate rule breakers, such as cursing or insulting.

Oh really? I haven't been cursed at yet (Thank you TAFT!) so I have not experienced that. You and Toggle are right to call it out

I could have reported at least twelve people. But didn't. I'm from the 2001 era when there was only one Mod. He let pretty much everything go. What yall are calling bad is hilarious. These new age clowns don't ruffle my falcon feathers one iota. Neither do either of the lawyers on here that want to be Moderators and neuter the board down to the Pure Football level.

Calling out members, when I'm known on this board as a lawyer, is a COC violation.

But for real though, Tuggle and/or mono can confirm I haven't reported anyone. So watch the accusations, you're mistaken.

That said, the stuff will hit the fan and some people aren't going to be happy. Seniority means nothing. Right now I feel like people are taking advantage of it and it's ruining mine and many others draft season with all the child like bickering.

Yeah, I remember a couple people (won't name them, I actually think they might've been banned) who were pretty much calling this one guy a bunch of names and saying the other guy couldn't do jack about it because of his post count. Guess that just went down the toilet.

I wonder why?

I think there's nothing better than a woman that knows football.

I think because doing so attracts idiot males who catcall or resort to sexism because "women don't know what they're talking about." Just ask Ashley Judd

It's not all Todd Gurley's fault. Only like 75 percent.

But yeah, I agree. I absolutely hate giving out suspensions, but they'll continue to be handed out as we get closer to the draft. It doesn't matter if you've been here 10 days or 10 years, just follow the rules and everybody has fun.

Wait! there are rules? Could someone please highlight the important one?

I think because doing so attracts idiot males who catcall or resort to sexism because "women don't know what they're talking about." Just ask Ashley Judd

Yeah, that is probably it.

It would be nice to see some of the women make their presence known and try to school some of us men in a good and civilized discussion of football knowledge.

They may be already schooling some of the guys.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Yeah, that is probably it.

It would be nice to see some of the women make their presence known and try to school some of us men in a good and civilized discussion of football knowledge.

They may be already schooling some of the guys.

In many cases they are.