Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuggle'2

You People Need To Chill Out.

307 posts in this topic

I love you

I love you too

Well I hope you accidentally break your thumbs one day, so there's that.

I guess some people don't know when to quit.

There some that bait while there are some that are foolish enough to take the bait.

They weren't baited. Not in the slightest. They were the obvious and continued antagonist. If their leaving upsets people to the point where they think they no longer want to be a part of this community then that makes me sad because I pretty much enjoy everyone here. I will not sit here and play favorites though.

How can you surmise this to be the case man. We're just having a little fun with Gurley. Honestly, I don't think any of us think Gurley will land here but it's all in good fun, no trolling. I can't see how people could take a light-hearted joke so seriously.

Don't believe I was referring to you and it's clear you don't even know what I'm referring to. what you're talking about has nothing to do with my post. Anywho, do what ya gotta do mods. Alts incoming

Don't believe I was referring to you and it's clear you don't even know what I'm referring to. what you're talking about has nothing to do with my post. Anywho, do what ya gotta do mods. Alts incoming

Well you were pretty vague and mentioned Gurley so one could only assume.

Who exactly were you referring to then?

Because I'm active on my work days and every dang post is about Gurlie? The only alternative is to quit posting.

You ever hear that old saying: "If You Can't Beat 'em, join 'em"? I just don't want you quitting your job when: With the 8th Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, The Atlanta Falcons select (In Arnold's Voice) Todd Gurlie!!!

Bawse likes this

Some posters take it too far and turn everything into something Gurley related. Halsey, for example. All he talks about is Gurley

This may be one of the times where peeps are too sensitive.

Who cares if he does that? Ignore it and keep the topic on point.

I'm not even a Gurley at 8 poster either.

One person can't change the topic.

Imma personally call out freebird who is on the Gurley train as one who takes it too far because he goes into straight name calling mode A LOT. I never have been in that battle with him but I've seen numerous others.

It's absolutely not because he is a Gurley fan though but because of how he responded when people didn't agree with him. If it is him, that is.

Bawse likes this

They weren't baited. Not in the slightest. They were the obvious and continued antagonist. If their leaving upsets people to the point where they think they no longer want to be a part of this community then that makes me sad because I pretty much enjoy everyone here. I will not sit here and play favorites though.

Yeah, I know that you are a fair mod(Mono is as well).

This board is all about good discussions and having fun.

No place for personal attacks.

dozer likes this

I could have reported at least twelve people. But didn't. I'm from the 2001 era when there was only one Mod. He let pretty much everything go. What yall are calling bad is hilarious. These new age clowns don't ruffle my falcon feathers one iota. Neither do either of the lawyers on here that want to be Moderators and neuter the board down to the Pure Football level.

You ever hear that old saying: "If You Can't Beat 'em, join 'em"? I just don't want you quitting your job when: With the 8th Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, The Atlanta Falcons select (In Arnold's Voice) Todd Gurlie!!!

Lol I've said multiple times I don't mind if we take Girlie. It doesn't make sense at 8, he is a big risk, and there are other players I prefer, but it wouldn't kill me if Gurlie was picked.

I just HATE the guys using the Gurley stuff to troll with. Bawse is okay because you can tell he's just doing it for fun and isn't extreme, but others spam it

Bawse likes this

Well you were pretty vague and mentioned Gurley so one could only assume.

Who exactly were you referring to then?

you wanna discuss it hit me in private. I barely even discuss anything with you so I don't see how you assume that lol. Discussing it publicly will simply lead to what Tuggle is trying to avoid because those people will simply take it personal and it's not worth arguing over.
Tuggle'2 and Bawse like this

This may be one of the times where peeps are too sensitive.

Who cares if he does that? Ignore it and keep the topic on point.

I'm not even a Gurley at 8 poster either.

One person can't change the topic.

Imma personally call out freebird who is on the Gurley train as one who takes it too far because he goes into straight name calling mode A LOT. I never have been in that battle with him but I've seen numerous others.

The discussions always derail into the same argument. It's pointless

Yeah, but a perma ban? If they've been here as long then would it not mean they really never were a problem all these years??? That's like cutting Matt Ryan and drafting Bryce Petty.

Tug, it's been suggested that the mock threads be merged into a common pinned thread. Can't we do that with the mock threads, the Gurley threads, and all of the duplicate threads that pop up over the year? Some people get too lazy to post in an active thread and start a new one about the exact same thing. A lot of these seem to be the ones that start the discontent and bad blood.

This is what the off season does to folks. People will lose their minds.

It doesn't just happen during the offseason.

There is a strong case that can be made that it is even worse during the season based on certain circumstances.

Never reported anyone other than Swift's a million sock accounts until I was wrongfully permabanned.

I could have reported at least twelve people. But didn't. I'm from the 2001 era when there was only one Mod. He let pretty much everything go. What yall are calling bad is hilarious. These new age clowns don't ruffle my falcon feathers one iota. Neither do either of the lawyers on here that want to be Moderators and neuter the board down to the Pure Football level.

Times change, people change, everything changes.

Only on this site have I ever seen so many people get their feathers ruffled over the smallest of stuff. Especially a friendly bit of advice to chill out and remember why we are all here, that is to talk about the Atlanta Falcons. I swear some of you guys would just rather I never mention it again and people start figuring it out the hard way when they notice folks are gone. I will never be that person though. I will always give folks a fair chance to come back to earth and realize this is only a game we're talking about.

you wanna discuss it hit me in private. I barely even discuss anything with you so I don't see how you assume that lol. Discussing it publicly will simply lead to what Tuggle is trying to avoid because those people will simply take it personal and it's not worth arguing over.

This man is wise. The Ya in his name is short for Yoda.