Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuggle'2

You People Need To Chill Out.

307 posts in this topic

Yes. Some long timers are gone for good all ready. Just sayin.

Long time posters are at a huge disadvantage here. We have been going in on one another for a VERY long time and never report people unless...These new guys around here are trying to get people banned and some of these folks are obvious rehashes. Personally I would hate to get banned. I have made some pretty good connections and contacts here, but what happens happens Tuggle. Hate to say it, but some here have come in and act as though they have a chip against long timers. Disrespecting certain posters and when you ask then not to, as we have done for years, they try and start crap.

How can you surmise this to be the case man. We're just having a little fun with Gurley. Honestly, I don't think any of us think Gurley will land here but it's all in good fun, no trolling. I can't see how people could take a light-hearted joke so seriously.

Some posters take it too far and turn everything into something Gurley related. Halsey, for example. All he talks about is Gurley

Honestly, I don't think any of us think Gurley will land here but it's all in good fun, no trolling.

I don't think we are winning a superbowl anytime soon but I'm still going to root for it! :D

#gurlie #atlantie #tomorrow

Bawse and Faithful Falcon like this

Some posters take it too far and turn everything into something Gurley related. Halsey, for example. All he talks about is Gurley

Halsey has always been that way. Its one of the things I like about him.

How can you surmise this to be the case man. We're just having a little fun with Gurley. Honestly, I don't think any of us think Gurley will land here but it's all in good fun, no trolling. I can't see how people could take a light-hearted joke so seriously.

I've taken a couple of funny jabs at you but It's not like I'm really angry at you for it.Well I'm only kind of mad at you.:)
Bawse and Knight of God like this

its like the opposite of swift and matt ryan except wait... it's a positive thing not a negative criticising

Knight of God likes this

Yes. Some long timers are gone for good all ready. Just sayin.

I guess some people don't know when to quit.

There some that bait while there are some that are foolish enough to take the bait.

Long time posters are at a huge disadvantage here. We have been going in on one another for a VERY long time and never report people unless...These new guys around here are trying to get people banned and some of these folks are obvious rehashes. Personally I would hate to get banned. I have made some pretty good connections and contacts here, but what happens happens Tuggle. Hate to say it, but some here have come in and act as though they have a chip against long timers. Disrespecting certain posters and when you ask then not to, as we have done for years, they try and start crap.

Naw, the reports are just reports and they start stacking up. I was just making it clear that the rules apply to everyone. We are extremely lax around here and people out of no where are taking advantage of that.

People just need to have fun. If we see it is some noob goading people into confrontation they'll get the hammer faster. There is some advantage to having a bit of clout. That advantage disappears though when it becomes us being taken advantage of.

I've taken a couple of funny jabs at you but It's not like I'm really angry at you for it.Well I'm only kind of mad at you.smile.png

Haha it's all good man, it's to be expected. It's all in good fun really. I did the same thing with "clownie" last off season and caught barely any flack... guess a lot of people caught onto the "gurlie" movement this offseason :lol:

Jpowors likes this

We're all Falcons fans here. Everyone has their opinions & no one's opinion or post is any more important than anyone else's.

This is a place to share info, cheer, discuss & debate. Sports is the toy dept. of life. There is no reason to insult any fellow Falcons' fan or take any posts personal.

The Branch likes this

HOLY MOLY!!!

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GURLEY OR GURLEY TALK!

WE ARE NOT THAT PETTY.

THIS IS ABOUT GROWN MEN AND WOMEN ACTING LIKE GROWN MEN AND WOMEN.

And you are always on the other side of the Gurley conversation. What's the difference?

I agree.

I am a fairly new poster myself and have never reported someone. I really hope some of these new posters get some thicker skin and quit forcing the admins hand.

Take it like a man or woman. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Torris you know that isn't true and I honestly don't appreciate the accusation.

Ok.

And you are always on the other side of the Gurley conversation. What's the difference?

Because I'm active on my work days and every dang post is about Gurlie? The only alternative is to quit posting.

HOLY MOLY!!!

WE ARE NOT THAT PETTY.

All that matters right now is Gurlie!!!

Bawse likes this

HOLY MOLY!!!

WE ARE NOT THAT PETTY.

OK cool, I just wanted to know who the long time posters were that got banned and why.