Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuggle'2

You People Need To Chill Out.

307 posts in this topic

Mono has multiple family members in the hospital with serious health issues right now, and he still takes the time to log on here and deal with all of us chuckle heads.

Yall should cut him some slack, and thank both him and tuggle for helping clean this place up.

Bingo...

citsalp and falconidae like this

I've gotten into it with guys who have WAY higher post counts than I do, I don't know if I have ever been reported. But I haven't gotten banned, yet. I don't take it too serious though. And it's hilarious how the guy got banned during this thread. Some people don't think at all.

Hilarious. It wasn't that long ago Mono and Tugg were just regular posters like the rest of us, now there are a couple people trying to make them out as bad guys? So power hungry, the way they invest several hours a week for no money to keep these boards clean. How do you live with yourselves?

This is the part that gets me the most. I mean really people.... lol

If I were paid to bust you guys now! Loljk

My evil long list cousin? No clue lol

Likes tuna, not salmon?

Oh man ... I don't know why but the likes tuna not salmon comment made me do a real life spit take.

........I'm just here

vcd9sQI.gif

Me too, NEVER EVER considered reporting someone for whatever remarks. I can usually defuse them by simply agreeing with their personal attack. Peeps hate when happens, kinda lessens them. Reporting? wtf is this school. I'm just here too bro. Best comment on this thread. oh just imo

Just curious, what are other punishments besides being banned? Do mods pm warnings to individuals or something.?

I've been warned a few times in the past.

Just curious, what are other punishments besides being banned? Do mods pm warnings to individuals or something.?

Yes.

I personally pm an individual and ask them to chill and see what's bothering them.

Then there are also formal warnings in which we give out the warning points. Get too many points and more happens.

Then we can also revoke posting priveleges, thread making, etc stuff like that.

Finally are suspensions which can be hours to days to weeks and months, and bans which can be normal account bans or the more extreme IP ban.

I have a question. Who are these guys?

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

I mean, obviously, I know who you and Mono are, as well as Banker and Sac. I also know who Rev and Jstammer are, and both seemed to have at least logged in with the last couple months, though Rev's last post was almost a year ago. I kinda know who Shiney is as well, though he doesn't seem to have logged in since last September, and his last post was over two years ago. So, ignoring Jay Adams, who is obvious, and the generic "falconscustomerservice" and "moderator" accounts, who are these other guys? I've seen kdurrette and Cwarner logged in before, but I've never seen them post. Are they these "overlords" or what?

I would also like to add, as a side note, that I love to see long time posters making posts. It always brings a smile to my face, as I hate to see posters drift away from the community, especially ones that have been around for so long. Even if it's just occasionally, I still love to see original mods like Rev and Shiney making the every now and then post. smile.png

Um, before this thing gets locked, can I get an answer to this? I really am curious. I've wondered about this for a while now. unsure.pngsmile.png

I have this thing. I have a retriever and pitbull mix. If he doesn't like you, I don't like you. Then there are certain posters on the board. If you don't like them, I think you have a problem.

Judging people based off of whether your dog likes them seems to be a pretty good idea tbh. I sadly don't have one right now, but I absolutely adore Pits...my friend has a Pit/Pocket Pit mix named Zoey, and if she doesn't like you, pretty much no one can, because she loves everyone.

548505_10150793905700270_846719987_n.jpg

Now I just want to meet TATF member dogs...

Knight of God likes this

Judging people based off of whether your dog likes them seems to be a pretty good idea tbh. I sadly don't have one right now, but I absolutely adore Pits...my friend has a Pit/Pocket Pit mix named Zoey, and if she doesn't like you, pretty much no one can, because she loves everyone.

548505_10150793905700270_846719987_n.jpg

When I was a kid, my family had a Collie, that our grandparents had gotten for us. He was kinda the reverse of what you describe. He was very intelligent and pretty much trained himself more or less. He was also very protective of us, me and my brothers and sister. If anyone that he wasn't already familiar with, approached us, he would hold and watch very closely to how we would react to them, and if we didn't make it clear that they were friends, he'd pretty much go into attack mode, jumping out in front of us, and guarding our position, ready to attack them if they came near.

He was such an awesome dog. smile.png

I still miss him to this day. sad.png

Knight of God likes this

Buddy King is something of a guard dog. 80lbs and a sweet dog, just not very socialized and when people come by, he either loves them or wants to handle business. I came in once in a hoodie and he flipped out. I had to take the hoodie off before he let out a whimper sound and attempted to apologize. I told him it was cool and gave him a meaty bone.

The whole neighborhood loves him and doesn't want him socialized, because he tells everyone when someone is in the area who normally isn't there. Its a "different" type of bark. He lets me know if anyone is coming to the door even. I train with my knives, staves, and swords with him in the room...he absolutely loves it. The kids love him too, and he loves them. He just likes to sit at my baby's feet.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Buddy King is something of a guard dog. 80lbs and a sweet dog, just not very socialized and when people come by, he either loves them or wants to handle business. I came in once in a hoodie and he flipped out. I had to take the hoodie off before he let out a whimper sound and attempted to apologize. I told him it was cool and gave him a meaty bone.

The whole neighborhood loves him and doesn't want him socialized, because he tells everyone when someone is in the area who normally isn't there. Its a "different" type of bark. He lets me know if anyone is coming to the door even. I train with my knives, staves, and swords with him in the room...he absolutely loves it. The kids love him too, and he loves them. He just likes to sit at my baby's feet.

There is so much material here to mess with you about I don't even know where to start.

That said, zombie apocalypse starts, I know the first place I'm headed to.

There is so much material here to mess with you about I don't even know where to start.

That said, zombie apocalypse starts, I know the first place I'm headed to.

That's my old stomping grounds. Is the fish market still over there???

Never seen the fish market. Not much in the area. Just a bunch of jailbirds and a dozen TATFers waiting for me at the front door.