Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuggle'2

You People Need To Chill Out.

307 posts in this topic

Wait so if someone calls me a name or insults me I can get them banned? Where is this report button

Same area as the quote and edit buttons poopy head.

Man, there's a ton of dumbed-down navel-gazing in this thread. I'm sure the OP/mod who started it is either laughing or crying his azz off ...

Too many here need to take a deep, deep breath and chill out!

So yeah, that guy is getting banned.

TBH He does have a point. I was banned once for a post I made where I threw out tons of curse words (spelt differently so you knew what I was saying) but they where not directed at any one person in particular. It was a rant due to my fustration with the constent crying. I can't remember what pissed me off but I said what I was feeling ATM and was banned immediately. When I logged in as a guest people where calling me everything in the book some even made sexual comments about my mother, none of those posters where banned. I honestly feel there are people who are given a little more leeway then others. I didn't find Ocecoos (sp) comment rude or offensive. Sometimes I feel the mods have too much power. When that "Fire Smitty" thread was rolling every comment I posted about keeping Smitty was deleted by a mod. Actions like that leads ppl to believe in things like "The Message Board Mafia" If posters can quote other posters and call them "idiots, morons, and such without any rammifactions I don't think this guy deserved to be banned.

JMO don't Ban me dude

ya_boi_j likes this

TBH He does have a point. I was banned once for a post I made where I threw out tons of curse words (spelt differently so you knew what I was saying) but they where not directed at any one person in particular. It was a rant due to my fustration with the constent crying. I can't remember what pissed me off but I said what I was feeling ATM and was banned immediately. When I logged in as a guest people where calling me everything in the book some even made sexual comments about my mother, none of those posters where banned. I honestly feel there are people who are given a little more leeway then others. I didn't find Ocecoos (sp) comment rude or offensive. Sometimes I feel the mods have too much power. When that "Fire Smitty" thread was rolling every comment I posted about keeping Smitty was deleted by a mod. Actions like that leads ppl to believe in things like "The Message Board Mafia" If posters can quote other posters and call them "idiots, morons, and such without any rammifactions I don't think this guy deserved to be banned.

JMO don't Ban me dude

Ban this man

B_Lo_Touchdowns likes this

There's always a simple solution: Leave.

When there wasn't enough moderation on this forum I just took an extended vacation. Didn't stay and cry or point fingers....just left, checked in every now and then to see if it was any better.

It got better and seemed like it was a good place to spend some time again.

Mono has multiple family members in the hospital with serious health issues right now, and he still takes the time to log on here and deal with all of us chuckle heads.

Yall should cut him some slack, and thank both him and tuggle for helping clean this place up.

Mono has multiple family members in the hospital with serious health issues right now, and he still takes the time to log on here and deal with all of us chuckle heads.

Yall should cut him some slack, and thank both him and tuggle for helping clean this place up.

Who you callin a chucklehead?

You best lawyer up. See you in court

SpongeDad likes this

Thnx... I reported you for calling me a full.

Reported you for referring to me as "you" which is obviously short for "you people"

I'd like to invite monoxide and tuggle over to my house for a nice leg humping session. Are you guys available this weekend? Bankerbird can come too, but I probably won't be able to do his leg justice. I used to be able to hump three or even four legs a day, but I'm getting older now. What kind of beer shall I serve?

Have fun guys and don't forget to post the pics.

You keep on using this word; I do not think it means what you think it means.

Some of you are confusing the terms suspended and banned.

Just sayin'

In the thread he mentioned, he provoked msalmon and then told people to "stop riding his ****" whenever he was criticized. Why I suspended him and banned him then is beyond me. I'm assuming msalmon, a great poster, stole his prom date or something.

Thank you mono and all my other MB family!