Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuggle'2

You People Need To Chill Out.

307 posts in this topic

Oh...so are you going to ban yourself?

Because frankly, I don't see the difference in you and him right now. Granted, you are less caustic, but the sentiment is entirely the same.

Board mafia.

How did you like my mock? I bet on draft day, it will be just as accurate as yours!!

I actually liked you mock. That's what makes this so sad. I thought you were a decent poster, even I started out wrong. We all have to some degree.

You do realize that moderators can check IP's right?

You do realize that when I checked your IP, it was identical with Ocoee's IP right?

You also realize that making multiple accounts is a COC violation right?

See, we're learning from experience! That's the best way to learn.

MAFIA'D

haha can this be the new thing?

MSalmon, Monoxide and Falconsfan567 like this

You do realize that moderators can check IP's right?

You do realize that when I checked your IP, it was identical with Ocoee's IP right?

You also realize that making multiple accounts is a COC violation right?

See, we're learning from experience! That's the best way to learn.

This dude is already being a d1ck in another thread.

hjerry likes this

I'd like to invite monoxide and tuggle over to my house for a nice leg humping session. Are you guys available this weekend? Bankerbird can come too, but I probably won't be able to do his leg justice. I used to be able to hump three or even four legs a day, but I'm getting older now. What kind of beer shall I serve?

So no more freedom of speech???

For the love of the public education system.

Sigh.

The first amendment applies only to the federal government. The Powers That Be TM can decide to systematically (or completely arbitrarily, for that matter) shut up anyone they want without trampling on our constitutional rights.

And rightfully so. It's their place.

Monoxide and Tuggle'2 like this

Glad to see you guys cleaning up the trash......... As far as some of the older ones that got canned, they should know better.. . From what I've seen Tugg. Banker and Mono are forgiving if you PM them and ask to be reinstated.......

Tired of all the personal insults and threats we have been seeing in here lately and would like to see a little more respect payed to fellow posters.......

Chill Peeps.........

The simple fact of the matter is that this thread is a complete load.

All that matters to these mods, as far as i have seen, is post count and their buddy-buddy wink-wink nudge-nudge board relationships.

I got banned a month ago because an entire thread attacked me for calling out MSalmon on the pointlessness of making the same thread over and over again- who got banned out of the whole lot?

Me. Just me.

To add insult to injury- Monoxide then took the opportunity to have a little pat on the back fest with his message board butt buddies- the ones filling up a thread with personal attacks against me- to further ridicule and patronize me after I was banned. Yeah- stand up guy.

So- you'll just have to excuse me if I call BS on this crapola of a thread. Nothing but a bunch of leghumpers here and if you're not one, then you're out.

You mad

I lost it when I saw the "I have a roommate" excuse. Because his roommate logged on a nanosecond after he was banned.

What if he was one half of conjoined twins? It's plausible according to MythBusters.

hjerry likes this

If and when Falcons draft Gurley, looks like Tuggle is going to be trigger happy and suspend members on draft day.

It'll probably be necessary after all the build up.

Wow, someone actually climbed on top of the tower and started shooting people in a thread entitled "You people need to chill out."

Another day on TATF.

I think the new mods do a good job on here. The rules aren't that hard to follow if your I.Q. is higher than your shoe size and your parents didn't meet at a family reunion.

It's a freakin' football message board people.

No one is curing cancer or coming up with new ways to feed the hungry.

Relax.

Wow, someone actually climbed on top of the tower and started shooting people in a thread entitled "You people need to chill out."

Another day on TATF.

I think the new mods do a good job on here. The rules aren't that hard to follow if your I.Q. is higher than your shoe size and your parents didn't meet at a family reunion.

It's a freakin' football message board people.

No one is curing cancer or coming up with new ways to feed the hungry.

Relax.

Food in a bottle. Throw it in the ocean, let it float to where people are stranded on islands. Hunger problem on desolate islands solved.

Hilarious. It wasn't that long ago Mono and Tugg were just regular posters like the rest of us, now there are a couple people trying to make them out as bad guys? So power hungry, the way they invest several hours a week for no money to keep these boards clean. How do you live with yourselves?

SavvyFalcon89 and Vandy like this