Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuggle'2

You People Need To Chill Out.

307 posts in this topic

LMAO. You and I have had several spats through the years but always seemed to get over it. Others not so much. Fatboi and Cannonballsghost flat out said meet me at a Waffle House and I'll straighten your as out. lol. I told em meet me at 5600 Stonewall Tell Rd and throw the first punch. That's the Fulton County Police department. Neither showed up. Since then we have been cool but I bet if I called either one a CM it would be right back on again.

I've been challenged like that before too.

Don't make me laugh. I have my mean face on. That said, the stuff will hit the fan and some people aren't going to be happy. Seniority means nothing. Right now I feel like people are taking advantage of it and it's ruining mine and many others draft season with all the child like bickering.

I Personally believe a good majority of it is completely provoked and instigated by disrespectful posting when it's completely unnecessary.

Well late to the party again,oh well hate to see good people do weird things in the name of football.Probably shots of courage involved which I have been guilty of doing also.Looks like cooler heads did not prevail this time.

I have a great chill out place and welcome all!!....Rock the Boat!!

I took my annual off-off-season break, and i've come back and to be honest think mono and tug have done a pretty great job of cleaning the boards up.

About 2/3 years ago it was just unbearable.

I have nothing else to add, so i'm out. 10jUwVTsWlWRCU.gif

Times change, people change, everything changes.

Only on this site have I ever seen so many people get their feathers ruffled over the smallest of stuff. Especially a friendly bit of advice to chill out and remember why we are all here, that is to talk about the Atlanta Falcons. I swear some of you guys would just rather I never mention it again and people start figuring it out the hard way when they notice folks are gone. I will never be that person though. I will always give folks a fair chance to come back to earth and realize this is only a game we're talking about.

Probably why we haven't seen MSalmon in a few days. Worst one on the boards. Trolling and spamming, followed by baiting, crying and reporting.

Good riddance I say.

MSalmon likes this

you wanna discuss it hit me in private. I barely even discuss anything with you so I don't see how you assume that lol. Discussing it publicly will simply lead to what Tuggle is trying to avoid because those people will simply take it personal and it's not worth arguing over.

I swear I thought you just asked people to hit you in the privates...blink.png

Probably why we haven't seen MSalmon in a few days. Worst one on the boards. Trolling and spamming, followed by baiting, crying and reporting.

Good riddance I say.

MSalmon is one of the better posters on this board. Not sure what your problem is.

MSalmon, CTann and hjerry like this

MSalmon is one of the better posters on this board. Not sure what your problem is.

Read much? Its outlined pretty clearly in the post you just quoted.

If his spamming and crying is quality posting, then no wonder these boards need a kindergarten thread like this.

MSalmon likes this

Read much? Its outlined pretty clearly in the post you just quoted.

If his spamming and crying is quality posting, then no wonder these boards need a kindergarten thread like this.

You're acting pretty pre-k right now yourself hommie. Sure you aren't the one starting mess with a good poster and covering it up in hubris?

hjerry, MSalmon and xskyx like this

You're acting pretty pre-k right now yourself hommie. Sure you aren't the one starting mess with a good poster and covering it up in hubris?

I've yet to see this Oceoee guy not act like child. Everything I've seen is insulting or rude.

Oh wow. Here comes the board mafia again.

Oh look! Here's a mock draft!

16TH PICK: DE guy
42ND PICK: Fat Guy
49TH PICK: Kam Chancellor
116TH PICK: Amazeballs RB
146TH PICK: New Richard Sherman
175TH PICK: OMG SO GOOD
185TH PICK: Kroy Biermann
225TH PICK: Trade back into First Round!! GM SKILLZ
249TH PICK: Todd Gurlie!!

Can I be a cool poster now? Cool like you guys?

Dirtybird#11 likes this

The simple fact of the matter is that this thread is a complete load.

All that matters to these mods, as far as i have seen, is post count and their buddy-buddy wink-wink nudge-nudge board relationships.

I got banned a month ago because an entire thread attacked me for calling out MSalmon on the pointlessness of making the same thread over and over again- who got banned out of the whole lot?

Me. Just me.

To add insult to injury- Monoxide then took the opportunity to have a little pat on the back fest with his message board butt buddies- the ones filling up a thread with personal attacks against me- to further ridicule and patronize me after I was banned. Yeah- stand up guy.

So- you'll just have to excuse me if I call BS on this crapola of a thread. Nothing but a bunch of leghumpers here and if you're not one, then you're out.

Oh wow. Here comes the board mafia again.

Oh look! Here's a mock draft!

16TH PICK: DE guy

42ND PICK: Fat Guy

49TH PICK: Kam Chancellor

116TH PICK: Amazeballs RB

146TH PICK: New Richard Sherman

175TH PICK: OMG SO GOOD

185TH PICK: Kroy Biermann

225TH PICK: Trade back into First Round!! GM SKILLZ

249TH PICK: Todd Gurlie!!

Can I be a cool poster now? Cool like you guys?

Somebody didn't read the title of this thread.

Chill out dude.

hjerry likes this

All that matters to these mods, as far as i have seen, is post count and their buddy-buddy wink-wink nudge-nudge board relationships.

I got banned a month ago because an entire thread attacked me for calling out MSalmon on the pointlessness of making the same thread over and over again- who got banned out of the whole lot?

Me. Just me.

To add insult to injury- Monoxide then took the opportunity to have a little pat on the back fest with his message board butt buddies- the ones filling up a thread with personal attacks against me- to further ridicule and patronize me after I was banned. Yeah- stand up guy.

So- you'll just have to excuse me if I call BS on this crapola of a thread. Nothing but a bunch of leghumpers here and if you're not one, then you're out.

Probably because you act like a toddler who got his toy taken away

Probably because you act like a toddler who got his toy taken away

Board mafia.

How did you like my mock? I bet on draft day, it will be just as accurate as yours!!

Me. Just me.

You've broken COC numerous times in a thread about not breaking COC. If you don't want to be here, just delete your account.

In the thread he mentioned, he provoked msalmon and then told people to "stop riding his ****" whenever he was criticized. Why I suspended him and banned him then is beyond me. I'm assuming msalmon, a great poster, stole his prom date or something.

Well, bc board mafia obviously lol

I'm assuming msalmon, a great poster, stole his prom date or something.

Looks kinda like dude had a point though...Buncha trash talk from a mod after he got banned. Just like he said.

Jus sayin