Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuggle'2

You People Need To Chill Out.

307 posts in this topic

This is pretty much all I am going to say. We get report after report of people acting like children and you guys and gals are better than that. It is getting absolutely ridiculous. Take this as a friendly warning to everybody.

Get em Tuggle. Haha. I wish it wasn't raining so much on the coast in Texas. It is really messing up my fishing.

Instead I'm stuck in the house watching the draft drive posters mad.

This is pretty much all I am going to say. We get report after report of people acting like children and you guys and gals are better than that. It is getting absolutely ridiculous. Take this as a friendly warning to everybody.

You should know this by now that people will never chill out around here.

e6aa03aeddacfd387e66a10ba97c3e5a650103ac

Don't make me laugh. I have my mean face on.

That said, the stuff will hit the fan and some people aren't going to be happy. Seniority means nothing. Right now I feel like people are taking advantage of it and it's ruining mine and many others draft season with all the child like bickering.

You should know this by now that people will never chill out around here.

Oh they will. If they would like to continue being a part of this community.

That said, the stuff will hit the fan and some people aren't going to be happy. Seniority means nothing. Right now I feel like people are taking advantage of it and it's ruining mine and many others draft season with all the child like bickering.

Appreciate what you do as our Mod man. That's one of the reasons I don't post here much. People think they can get away with things because of heir post count.

Oh they will. If they would like to continue being a part of this community.

Please please pleaaaaase somehow limit the Gurley stuff. It's all I see on here. There are a couple guys that use it to troll

CrimsonFalcon and papachaz like this

Gotta do what ya gotta do man. They don't like, they should stop what they are doing

It's not all Todd Gurley's fault. Only like 75 percent.

But yeah, I agree. I absolutely hate giving out suspensions, but they'll continue to be handed out as we get closer to the draft. It doesn't matter if you've been here 10 days or 10 years, just follow the rules and everybody has fun.

People have been suspended Mono?

Wow, that goes to show how crazy this boad has been recently that people are getting suspended and it isn't even noticeable that they are gone.

It's crazy how a few can corrupt so many.

To be fair, I think some folks are taking things far too personal. I have had a couple to try and pull my card for me, but I am still civil and have reported no one. A few doing the reporting you need to watch closely if they are the same folks over and over.

Wow, that goes to show how crazy this boad has been recently that people are getting suspended and it isn't even noticeable that they are gone.

It's crazy how a few can corrupt so many.

Yes. Some long timers are gone for good all ready. Just sayin.

Only if you try to defend yourself. You'll get suspended but not the person attacking you.

Especially if you're on the negative side of a Ryan argument.

To be fair, I think some folks are taking things far too personal. I have had a couple to try and pull my card for me, but I am still civil and have reported no one. A few doing the reporting you need to watch closely if they are the same folks over and over.

Absolutely they are.

I know, people always trying to rope folks in and we see it.

We positively see that and take note my man.

peeps are taking things too personal and peeps are doing it because they think nothing will be done because of their status. Had to start overlooking some people myself because of their foolishness and sadly it had to do with Gurley.

Only if you try to defend yourself. You'll get suspended but not the person attacking you.

Especially if you're on the negative side of a Ryan argument.

Torris you know that isn't true and I honestly don't appreciate the accusation.

peeps are taking things too personal and peeps are doing it because they think nothing will be done because of their status. Had to start overlooking some people myself because of their foolishness and sadly it had to do with Gurley.

How can you surmise this to be the case man. We're just having a little fun with Gurley. Honestly, I don't think any of us think Gurley will land here but it's all in good fun, no trolling. I can't see how people could take a light-hearted joke so seriously.

Faithful Falcon likes this