Booked! Falcons @ Cowboys

Me and my roommate live in Boise he is a huge Cowboys fans and obviously me Atlanta. Just booked our trip to Dallas. Flight,hotel and a car for $510 a piece. Sitting on the 50 yard line. That's a great deal. Went I went to Atlanta awhile back it was $500 just for the flight. Pumped to be there for the game!

I booked my hotel for Dallas this morning too. We need an away game tail gating thread when it gets closer to that time

we are staying at the days inn. Nothing fancy but I don't care as long as there is a "clean" bed. Just plan on partying and cheering my butt off! Tailgate sounds fun. I'll make a thread starting in September and see who is all going to this game

Hey fellas. I'm only 23 so I'm kind of new to traveling ya know. I'm going to this game, I got a friend who lives in Houston. I'm in NC. I'm going to fly to Houston and then we'll drive to the game. I don't really need a hotel or anything. Just flight and football tickets. Best seats for cheapest price at the game and whatnot.

Any recommendations?

we are staying at the days inn. Nothing fancy but I don't care as long as there is a "clean" bed. Just plan on partying and cheering my butt off! Tailgate sounds fun. I'll make a thread starting in September and see who is all going to this game

we'll be at the hilton in arlington. we got a room for $35 a night lol. my wife's sister works for the chain so we try to stay Hilton wherever we go.

For cheap tickets, I would check out seatgeek.com We got last min tickets to the Mike Epps concert on the floor for $67.

I was thinking about going here too, but from California I might as well make it out to Atlantie instead. Thinking about the home opener on MNF.

go to san fran. thinking about making that trip as well.

Hey fellas. I'm only 23 so I'm kind of new to traveling ya know. I'm going to this game, I got a friend who lives in Houston. I'm in NC. I'm going to fly to Houston and then we'll drive to the game. I don't really need a hotel or anything. Just flight and football tickets. Best seats for cheapest price at the game and whatnot.

Any recommendations?

stub hub or seat geeks

tickets don't go on sale till the summer. season ticket holders are selling theirs now. above face value more than likely. it'll be worth it though. that's a game I'd love to see live

Thanks for that explanation. I guess this is why it keeps redirecting me to the Ticket Exchange. Hoping to travel down to see the Falcons play the Giants

I just bought four ticket to the Titans game. I found them on ticketcity. Found a better deal than stubhub or nfl ticket exchange.

Will be my first Falcons road game. It's only about an hour farther drive to Nashville v. Atlanta from Birmingham. For me all Falcons games are road games.

Jealous of your trip to Dallas. Would love to make it to that one.

Edited by notthatcool

Dude where did you find everything at?

The tickets I've been looking at alone are 250 each and that's on the 300 level

Hotels have been 80+

I need to do more research.

stub hub or seat geeks. I typed in hotels near Dallas stadium and a bunch popped up. Days Inn was the cheapest at $45. We got the car for free basically my aunt works at a rent a car place and hooked us up for $30 for 2 days.