Gregory-Dupree-Gregory Again...need The Draft Over

Its like that guy that your best friend knows who can only have a convo about Mustangs. LET IT GO! Im at the point i hope we dont even draft a pass rusher anymore JUST so we dont have to talk about it ANOTHER 3 months afterward. Can anybody shed some light on how a different position could help us and why? I honestly would rather see us get our own odel or jimmy graham. Just dont know if a RB will produce immediately.

Trae Waynes will help our defense a lot. A physical press style corner that Quinn likes. Move Alford to Safety and we our secondary solidified. On nickle package, have Alford in slot and bring in Southward for safety. This draft class is deep in pass-rushers, we could get a really good one in the 2nd.

Don't give a crap about immediate production tbh. Majority of the best pass rushers in the league didn't produce right away. Think a few from this class will, but not counting on it. Instant gratification is a fan driven thing by and large, I just don't buy into it. Ryan still has a good 8-10 years left, I say build that defense and aim for multiple championships, not win now and "producing immediately."

But like, that's just my opinion, man.

Trae Waynes will help our defense a lot. A physical press style corner that Quinn likes. Move Alford to Safety and we our secondary solidified. On nickle package, have Alford in slot and bring in Southward for safety. This draft class is deep in pass-rushers, we could get a really good one in the 2nd.

speaking of southward im not sure if anybodys really looked at this guys attributes but he fast, strong and smart. Really hopin this dude turns into Ed reed. Alford gets ALOT of crap but honestly as much as he got thrown at last year he is pretty da/\/\n good. Another shutdown with alford in the slot would be sweet. I love willy Mo but his body is starting to break down. I would like to see Ishmael in the box and southward over top.

I say draft the best player available. Our TE signings were quite underwhelming. Shoulda never let carlson/housler walk(forgot which). Why cant we get Gresham or trade for One of Washingtons studs. Not to mention Troy Nicklas, Zach Ertz and Andrew Quarless are fresh and could be acquired for a trade. We havent been the same since Tony left but for some reason we cant get a decent TE. Most of these teams would prob give up one their productive TE's for a 2nd or 3rd since they are backups . If Shanny dont fix our ground game we will struggle again bc Matt still doesnt have a security blanket to dump it to.

We need a really good tackle to protect Ryan from himself. When he sees pressure out of the corner of his eye he throws it up

Can't really blame Ryan our OL has been ish the past two seasons.

He was the only reason we were in games despite opposing Defs in his face & knocking him around.

Here is a great link to start looking @ OL in the upcoming draft - http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-position/dt-by-position-input:ol