Clayborn Working With Chuck Smith On Stance...

treefiddy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping this means our DL in general is going to be about getting forward first, not reading, or lanes. Just burst forward and reestablish the line.

If Hageman and Soliai can do what they should be able to, and we have an LE collapsing...that could make the games very very different.

On a side note...looks like Adrian's gotta get some ankle flexibility to get down lower there.

Chuck Smith has become a very popular spot for edge rushers to train and develops their skills.

Gregory is working with Chuck.

Even Shane Ray said that he has been working with Chuck on his pass rush skills while also working with a former Chicago Bear DB on his coverage drills and technique. He said that during an interview on Path to the Draft on NFLN a few weeks ago.

Clayborn and Durant were my two favorite FA acquisitions. Both have high levels of talent that have just been stifled by injury. I was talking with G-Dawg about this earlier. If they both stay healthy, we could have just done some awesome things with our defense. If not, (at least with Clayborn) you aren't out a bunch of money next year.

Finally.

No Mike Smith and we finally have an active Falcon working with Chuck Smith to improve as a player and pass rusher.

I'll mark this down as a big plus for Quinn in my book.

Absolutely. Does anybody know why nobody worked with Chuck or why Chuck didnt work with the franchise during Smith's tenure?

Absolutely. Does anybody know why nobody worked with Chuck or why Chuck didnt work with the franchise during Smith's tenure?

Jayme Dukes said the previous d-line coach wanted his players to have nothing to do with Chuck Smith,

However, since that continued after the line coach was let go I've wondered if Smith had something to do with it as well.

Now that we finally have a guy go see Chuck and it happens to be when we have a new HC makes me wonder even more.

Jayme Dukes said the previous d-line coach wanted his players to have nothing to do with Chuck Smith,

However, since that continued after the line coach was let go I've wondered if Smith had something to do with it as well.

Now that we finally have a guy go see Chuck and it happens to be when we have a new HC makes me wonder even more.

Yea it really does.

Clayborn and Durant were my two favorite FA acquisitions. Both have high levels of talent that have just been stifled by injury. I was talking with G-Dawg about this earlier. If they both stay healthy, we could have just done some awesome things with our defense. If not, (at least with Clayborn) you aren't out a bunch of money next year.

Awful big IF with Clayborn. These guys stay in the field for 12-13 games then we we could be onto something

If Clayborn became 1/2 the player he looked to be coming out of Iowa we got a steal...............I just got no faith in it though and I can not really put my finger on it really..............

We can agree on that